The Tory Burch *REVA FLATS* Sizing thread

I'm having the same problem. I tried on the revas with the gold logo and they felt great in a size 9, a teeny bit tight but a good fit. Then last night I went and bought the revas in black patent with the tonal logo instead of the gold and these feel super tight. They're making a red mark on my foot before I even wear them out. So I think the regular leather is softer than the patent. I'm so confused as to what to do. I'm thinking I should return the patent and go for the regular leather. :confused1: Any suggestions?

As I just posted on another (similar) thread... The different leathers and fabrics of TB Reva's will definitely fit and feel differently! The plain leather is softer and more supple than the metallics or the patents. Also, I personally believe that some particular pairs just *happen* to be sewn looser than others. I bought a pair of metallic golds last year that totally killed me! The edge of the shoe cut into the top of my foot and the medallion pressed on my toe joint. I sold them on ebay. Today, I tried on a pair in black leather in a local boutique and they fit beautifully! (And yes, I bought them.)

I think you really need to try on the pair you're going to buy before you buy them. I had the exact same thing happen to me. I tried on a regular leather reva size 9 at bloomies in white w/gold logo and it fit perfectly. I really wanted the black w/silver though so I ordered it in a size 9 and when I got them they were way tighter than the 9's I tried on in bloomies :confused1: So either that pair in bloomies was sewn looser or it was stretched from a ton of people trying them on. I've been trying to break mine in and I think it's working. Although I can't wear them for long periods of time they are stretching. I thought about selling mine on ebay and trying a different pair but I've been too lazy to deal with it.

I had the patent ones before in a 6.5. They fit fine, just a tad loose. I wanted the black leather with gold medallion instead. So I went to exchange them on the weekend. They didn't have 6.5 in stock but I tried on the 6 and they actually are comfortable and snug. I've been wearing them all day today and feel like they are stretching a bit already. It's less snug now. So yes, I think that the patent ones and the leather ones stretch/fit differently.

I always buy 9 and I bought a 9 in mine. They fit perfect they some of my comfiest flats.

So strange. I wonder why mine are so painful :confused1: I need to stretch them some more. My left foot is smaller than my right foot and the left shoe is actually fitting into the shoe better now then when I very first got them.

ms. fashionista - Thanks so much for the tip. I can't wait until the day mine stretch to the perfect size to fit my foot! :lol:

I think you really need to try on the pair you're going to buy before you buy them. I had the exact same thing happen to me. I tried on a regular leather reva size 9 at bloomies in white w/gold logo and it fit perfectly. I really wanted the black w/silver though so I ordered it in a size 9 and when I got them they were way tighter than the 9's I tried on in bloomies :confused1: So either that pair in bloomies was sewn looser or it was stretched from a ton of people trying them on. I've been trying to break mine in and I think it's working. Although I can't wear them for long periods of time they are stretching. I thought about selling mine on ebay and trying a different pair but I've been too lazy to deal with it.

That's what I fear too. Some lovely ladies at tPF helped me with the measurements of size 5.5 and 6, but still I am a bit hesitant...

Hello Ladies,

Don't want to open another topic and have a question:
Do all Revas have Tory Burch embossed on the sole or not?
I bought one pair and it has it and the other one I just got--does not. Are there fake Revas?

I got the same pair, but without the "Tory Burch" embossing:
toryburch3.jpg

Malishka - I just checked mine and they are embossed. IDK if you got fakes or not. :confused1: Where did you get the pair that aren't embossed? How about the bottom of the sole? Does your pair that aren't embossed have the logo all over the bottom of the sole?

I'm thinking of getting the Ali sandals and I usually wear a 9. Should I stick to 9 or should I go half up or down? Any ideas? :shrugs:

ToryBurchAliSilver_Front_300.jpg

I don't know, because I bought two different styles from Tory Burch and they are in two different sizes which both feel very comfortable. I've tried this one on and it will not work for me because when I take a step, my toes spread out.
These sandles are nice to wear on a hot humid day.

im having the same problem with my flats. im not sure if i should get the comfier 1/2 size larger or stick with my normal size and have them stretch out. this elastic is throwing me off!