The Tory Burch *REVA FLATS* Sizing thread

Hmm.. I'm having the same issue. I bought a size 7 and although they "fit", I feel like my toes against the tops / edge of the shoe sometimes.. I wonder if it's the back elastic that's pushing my foot forward. I'm ordering a size 7.5 and I'm seeing if they will fit better. I figured I'd rather have the extra wiggle room than having them hurt. And if they are too big, I could always put like a foot pad inside.

I have four pairs of Revas, and in my opinion they are 100% true-to-size, and I have a very average size 7 foot that is not narrow in the slightest. TB Revas fit my feet like a dream.

I'm having the same problem. I tried on the revas with the gold logo and they felt great in a size 9, a teeny bit tight but a good fit. Then last night I went and bought the revas in black patent with the tonal logo instead of the gold and these feel super tight. They're making a red mark on my foot before I even wear them out. So I think the regular leather is softer than the patent. I'm so confused as to what to do. I'm thinking I should return the patent and go for the regular leather. :confused1: Any suggestions?

I'm having the same problem. I tried on the revas with the gold logo and they felt great in a size 9, a teeny bit tight but a good fit. Then last night I went and bought the revas in black patent with the tonal logo instead of the gold and these feel super tight. They're making a red mark on my foot before I even wear them out. So I think the regular leather is softer than the patent. I'm so confused as to what to do. I'm thinking I should return the patent and go for the regular leather. :confused1: Any suggestions?

I did an online chat last night with a nordstrom SA and she suggested that I go one 1/2 size up. So instead of ordering a 7, I should order a 7.5. This was for the patent in tangerine. I didn't ask if this was also the case for the regular leather. I think that the patent leather won't stretch as much??? I would just go up 1/2 size.... I haven't ordered them yet so I can't give you an opinion on fit.

same issue here!!!!

I bought my first pair in black with gold.. 6 mos ago, a 6.5...wore them around the house for an hour and they really hurt the upper part of my foot.....in fact couldnt wear them long enough to stretch them,,,,,so took them back for a 7 and they seem fine.....so much so i recently bought the gold reva's in a size seven and i think they will be perfect.....
love these shoes!!!

I have the patent and normal leather Revas ... all in my normal shoe size. The patent stretches out over time. My black patent ballerinas that I wore a lot are much looser than my yellow and fuchsia patent ones. For these two, if I have to walk a lot, I put a protective band on the back of my foot to avoid the elastic band hurting my feet. You can also break them in at home wearing socks to strecth the leather a bit.

With my normal leather Reva, so far so good!

I'm an 8.5 US and take an 8.5 in TB. They do loosen a bit. I have tons of these in every conceivable color and they have all stretched. In one case I got a half size up b/c it was the only size available and it fit at the time but eventually stretched out to be too big for me. I suggest keeping your regular size.

Some people are bothered by the elastic in the back but I don't think that has anything much to do with the size of the shoe. Also, i think your toes are supposed to reach the end (or almost reach), the shoe really molds to your foot.

They will stretch out a lot. I am a 7.5/8 but got the black leather ones in an 8 because my feet are wide. The 7.5 felt tight to me anyway. But after wearing my 8's pretty much everyday all summer/fall, they are now too big and scrunch down in the back! I'm going to be getting a a new pair in 7.5 soon.

I finally got my revas yesterday. I ordered a size 9 because that's what I normally wear and that's what felt the best in the store. The 9 1/2 also felt too big and I was afraid if they stretched at all the 9 1/2 would be too big. I wore them to the mall last night and they gave me really really bad red marks on the top of my feet :confused1: I'm kinda bummed. I love they way they look but they're killing my feet. When I'm sitting or standing they fit perfect I think it's the way the elastic pushes your foot up to the top. Now I'm wondering if I should've gone with the 9 1/2 :confused1:

For those of you who say they stretch about how long did it take for yours to stretch? I love the idea of putting socks on with them at home I think I'm going to try that for a bit. Maybe I'm just in between her sizes and shouldn't have gotten a pair.

Berriesberries & Missmelanie & shop2drop1 what did you decide to do?

Be careful getting them in a bigger size because they end up looking weird if they are too big. I bought mine about a full size bigger than I usually buy dress shoes (I got a 9.5- should have gotten an 8.5 or 9) and at first they were really comfy. After wearing them once or twice I realized the elastic just pushes my foot way up into the front and it's really scrunched in the back so it looks weird unless I have on pants that cover it up.

If the 7's aren't too big (elastic isn't bunching) they might be fine, but if it's bunching already it will probably do it even more after you've worn them a few times.

Well the 7's bother me in the front a little so I'm hoping they will stretch.. The 7.5s are definitely more comfy in the front but I'm having the same problem as jordan. The elastic is pushing my feet forward and it's scrunching in the back. But I do love them both!