The three Paris H stores & My Journey to a Kelly - October, 2012

what a wonderful story! your summary seems quite true, there is no system and it's the luck of the draw. Happy endings are to be celebrated, congrats.

My hearty congrats to you BarMax in getting such a nice beauty!

I can only imagine if I take my children to FSH they will just bring down la maison :upsidedown:

Would love to see the Hermes colouring book and crayons :giggles:

My hearty congrats to you BarMax in getting such a nice beauty!

I can only imagine if I take my children to FSH they will just bring down la maison :upsidedown:

Would love to see the Hermes colouring book and crayons :giggles:

Totally see your point, LuvBirkin! If I had BOTH of my boys there, I think we would received a totally different treatment there:smash:

The crayons were shared ones, but we got to take the colouring "book" home. It's not really a book but more a big sheet folded into an almost 8x11 size with various pictures on different sides.

At Le Cinq, the 2 Michelin star restaurant in the Four Seasons hotel, they gave out the entire colouring book and pencil crayons. Yes, he scored that too. What a lucky kid!

Thank you for sharing your story. I would have given up after the first treatment you received but persistence does pay off. Congrats on your Kelly.

That's why I love this forum!!! After the first treatment, I came on here to vent. It always makes you feel better when others chime in and give you some advice:biggrin:

If it wasn't for some of fellow members supportive comments, I would not have gone back the second day.

I love the Purse Forum:yahoo:

Thank you for sharing with us. Greate story!!! I was in Paris exactly year ago, and was not lucky to spot Birkin or Kelly, but gentlemen SA at Sevres store was so nice - I end up bringing home beutifful Bolid 31 in gold clemency with leather lining and white stitching! After all - Bolid is oldest H bag and it still around! Love this bag - it works practically with everything.

Congrats! It's such an interesting experience right?! I was also lucky scoring K28 box when I was at FSH earlier in the year without high hope, just ask casually if box K28 available or just occasionally. Nothing on first day, return second day, first SA said no, then later checking computer again & found one. Don't remember if I said some magic words & change SA mind?? Anyway, it's wonderful you got the sellier Kelly! Plus, I believe kids are ice breaker in certain occasions as well. :smile: