***The Tempete Club***

French, You rock with your Tempet SGH DAY!!! I love your taste of your handbags:urock: Great mod pics!!!Thanks for sharing with us!!!

RUI, ^^ Is that your mod pic?! Excellent!!!:ps: And your Tempete work and Galet Twiggy is gorgeous:heart::ps: Thank you for the great shots!!!

Tokyo, thank you so much for your so sweet comment !! You made my day :flowers:
You have such a great collection, I love the thread where we can see it ! It's a real pleasure for the eyes !!!
I love Tempête, I'm even wondering if I should buy a GSH City in that color... :P

Tokyo, thank you so much for your so sweet comment !! You made my day :flowers:
You have such a great collection, I love the thread where we can see it ! It's a real pleasure for the eyes !!!
I love Tempête, I'm even wondering if I should buy a GSH City in that color... :P

French, Thank you:biggrin: I don`t blame you that you are tempted to get Tempete SGH City too!
I always going nuts for the same colour every season but I have never get tired of having Tempete eventhough after more than 6 months been with them unlike some other colours:smile: This colour should be repeated!!!

You look fabulous!!

My Tempête GSH Day (day light no flash)

P1010587.jpg

P1010565.jpg

Bathroom light at night (no flash)
P1010559.jpg

Dear M, So happy to join your thread. And It's so hard to take mod pic by myself, so only one pic for you:smile:

And here is another new pic of tempete I took the pic this morning.

French: Your gsh day is so beautiful!!!!

picture.php

RUI, Thanks for posting!!! Your Tempete work looks fabulous!!! She is nicely broken in!!! I love your mod pic! Thank you so much again:hugs:

P&P, Lovely lovely mini coin!!! she must be very happy with her mama!!! BTW, Your SGH City started to break in beautifuly....I can tell over the pic:love:

Jasterock , Beautiful!!!I had never seen Tempete pom until you posted her...! Such a beautiful bag! Dont you just love this leather and the colour?!!:tender:

Tokyo, thank you! Mama City was very happy to get her little baby;) And I'm so glad you noticed that she breaks in beautifully, I actually thought the same thing when I carried her yesterday and I'm so happy!