The T.O Show

He was on W. Williams last week and they showed the clip of him introducing his two daughters to one another. The fair skinned child had his exact mouth.

It was a shame though when Wendy asked him "so how old is daughter #1" Him: "5 years old" Wendy: "How old is daughter #2" Him: "5 years old" Wendy just looked at him.

Straight NASTY. These men just sleep around with no protection and just making babies all over the place. I soooooo would not want him.

I watched last season, but don't think I'll stay tuned. The introduction of the daughters? SAD. Glad that he has a relationship with them, though. And, I agree with DC...Mo looks...WOW. Pregnancy is a helluva drug to some women. I'm not impressed so far and not at all with Ochocinco's show. I don't even find him attractive, especially when he was on Wendy sounding slow as hell.

He was on W. Williams last week and they showed the clip of him introducing his two daughters to one another. The fair skinned child had his exact mouth.

It was a shame though when Wendy asked him "so how old is daughter #1" Him: "5 years old" Wendy: "How old is daughter #2" Him: "5 years old" Wendy just looked at him.

Straight NASTY. These men just sleep around with no protection and just making babies all over the place. I soooooo would not want him.

He would get the side-eye and a slap up beside the head....

I watched last season, but don't think I'll stay tuned. The introduction of the daughters? SAD. Glad that he has a relationship with them, though. And, I agree with DC...Mo looks...WOW. Pregnancy is a helluva drug to some women. I'm not impressed so far and not at all with Ochocinco's show. I don't even find him attractive, especially when he was on Wendy sounding slow as hell.

Sad indeed, but at least they met. Now I wonder when he is going to introduce his son to them? T.O needs to slow his damn roll or wrap it up!