The Swiss BBag Club!

MY MOTHER LIVES IN ZURICH AND I VISIT HER ONCE A MONTH/6 WEEKS...I AM FRENCH BUT A BIT SWISS TOO I GUESS??
There's a Trois pommes in zurich , but was sad to see so little of the bbags i dream of!

^The emeralds I've seen (online) had mostly marbled leather, while I prefer smooth leather. Trois Pommes has been getting new bags in (the 2008 colors), why not go take a look? :flowers:

thanx sof, i'll check it out this weekend, i'll be in zh!!I agree about the marbled colour, i also prefer smooth leather...
BTW YOUR BAG COLLECTION IS TDF!

Oh I'm late :wtf: sorry ladies :shame:!! I'm a 100% Swiss too and want to join this 'Swiss BBag Club' too :yahoo: hi all and thank you for starting this thread dear 'F' Laetitya :flowers:!

Even we all (most) are from Switzerland ... we probably speak different languages in real life, right ?! My mothers-language is Swiss-German ;).

thanks south of france!i've been drooling over your latest pics, WOW!how long did u take to collect those beauties??I think i've been bitten by t he bug...

um, do u mind telling me the percentage /duties u've spent on your purchases? I intend to get a bbag in may (cross my fingers, hope it works out...)and have it sent tomy ma's place in zh...