The sweet SOUTH BANK BESACE gang!

Hi! New here and have some questions. I have had my SBB since February 2018. Within that time, the two gold studs on the outside leather logo tag fell off. Ok, fine. Two months ago, the little pin that holds the strap onto the bag came flying off when I went to put the bag on me (in a parking lot) and now I can't use the bag. The strap is not attached. Waiting to hear about repair options.Is this a known issue? I know a few people who have had issues with this bag so I'm not sure if this is a repair I'm expected to pay for or a known defect. So sad I haven't been able to use this bag all summer. I'm very careful with the care I give my bags so I'm also disappointed to see these issues occur on something I take care of.

View attachment 4815832

View attachment 4815833
Oh wow that sucks hope they repair it for you also noticed a small hole on the canvas next to the leather tab..

Reactions: Jenny1221
I’ve been eyeing this bag for a while. Any shorter ladies in here? I’m 5’3”, and my worry is it’ll overpower me. I like that it’s flat, but seems like such a large square. I generally prefer smaller bags. I have a few PA’s, a Felicie, favorite MM, etc. my “large” bag is a speedy b 25.
Pros/cons?

Reactions: MKB0925
I’ve been eyeing this bag for a while. Any shorter ladies in here? I’m 5’3”, and my worry is it’ll overpower me. I like that it’s flat, but seems like such a large square. I generally prefer smaller bags. I have a few PA’s, a Felicie, favorite MM, etc. my “large” bag is a speedy b 25.
Pros/cons?
I am 5'2 and love it. Not too long and I don't think it is too large at all...I carry a full sized wallet, card case, little makeup bag and sunglasses.

Reactions: Moxisox and bella19
My besace bag screws are a bit loose and I can’t find the perfect tool to tighten them. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions plz? Thx!
I sent back to the repair center and they were fixing at no charge. HOWEVER, see my latest post. My bag was returned to me a month ago but I never knew, and UPS returned it back to the repair center claiming the package was damaged. Just found out by calling today my bag has been sitting back in the repair center for a month and nobody ever told me. So disappointed in this bag and the service.

• Angry
Reactions: Iceskate