the suspense

futurerichGirl! - you're dead on! how in the world did you know?! you've got some really damn good eyeS LOL.

sorry everyone, i went to cook a yummy dinner! :smile: don't get mad! :angel:

this is probably just another typical purse, but i've been debating for a while, which MC bag i absolutely will love. so here it is! i'm planning to use a scarf or bandeau to replace the string! which makes this oh so yummier!

Attachments

• PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 152
OMG... I LVOE it!!!! The MC Noe is one of my fave MC bags, funny because I don't particularly like it in monogram!
Is it new or did you buy it pre-loved?

CONGRATS!!! Please post more pics when you add the scarf!! :love:

OMG... I LVOE it!!!! The MC Noe is one of my fave MC bags, funny because I don't particularly like it in monogram!
Is it new or did you buy it pre-loved?

CONGRATS!!! Please post more pics when you add the scarf!! :love:

sparklemint ur so sweet :smile: hahaha.

It was new but i got it over ebay :P I was debating this over the audra, (trouville but my friend's sister has one.. and i don't want her to think i "bite" her style), ursula, rita, and the beverly. (i'm into big bags hahahaha)

basically the ursula and beverly i couldn't stand scratching the metal clasp, and i don't know how to avoid it. the rita actually got a lot of negative feedback from my friends, so that helped me lean towards the noe :P and lastly the audra was hand held, which made me think twice.

what bandeau or scarf i should use to replace it? I don't want to be a brand whore so i don't want something that stands out and screams LV! lol.

Hmmm... as for a scarf, I wonder what the pop bandeau would look like with the MC pattern?
I would love to go to the boutique and try them all out beside the bag!! That's what you should do! Do you live near a boutique?
I think I would stick to an LV scarf myself. Coach and Hermes make cute scarves, but just something about keeping LV with LV?!

I can't wait to see what you choose!!! :yahoo: