The State

caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Anyone else remember that show? It was a comedy sketch show on MTV?

Michael Ian Black was on it. (If you guys watch the I Love The '70s, '80s, '90s, he was a commentator on those.)

Barry, Levon: AAAAWWWW yeah!

Announcer: And now Louie, the guy who comes in and says his catchphrase over and over again.
Louie: Hey, everybody!
All: Hey, Louie!
Louie: Hey, who's got something to drink?
Woman: I do... over there.
Louie: What is it?
Woman: A martini.
Louie: A martini? I wanna dip my balls in it!
[Crowd cheers]

Kerri: When you're out there on the court shooting hoops, you want a shoe that's gonna give you an edge. You want a sneaker that makes piggy sounds every time you step down on the heel. And that's just what our shoes do: they make piggy sounds every time you step down on the heel. Piggy-Shoes: they make piggy sounds every time you step down on the heel. Isn't it about time your shoes made sounds like a piggy from the heel when you stepped down on 'm?

Kerri: Before I found Fluffy-Soft, my clothes weren't half as soft as they are now!
Bear Puppet: Because Fluffy-Soft...
[Kerri sees it, screams and beats the crap out of it with the iron]

YouTube - MTV's The State - Barry & Levon - Pudding

YouTube - The State: International Signs

holy crap! you dont know how long ive been looking for someone who remembers this show! i should've known i'd find it on the forum! lol that's why i love this place! remember the episode when they were all like superheroes and michael ian black i think was aquaman & they were making fun of him? haha that was so funny.