The start of a new beginning

HKsai

Jul 24, 2016
I'm definitely tumbling down the slippery slope of Hermes. I just want to share some of my purchases and also thank you everyone that has been so so wonderful on this forum. I made a post earlier expressing my concern regarding my SA. I also asked some questions regarding what to purchase and what to do with scarf that I won't wear but love to have. If I should go with a Hermes or Gucci scarf. Long story short, I finally found this wonderful SA! She takes the time to show me things without pressuring me to buy stuff.....which made me buy more stuff (evil her :P). She tells me stories of each scarf. She takes down the scarves that I would want to have for the upcoming season. I'm so happy and have much appreciation of Hermes as a brand.

Here are a few items that I got today/this week. I've been dying to have the jaguar quetzal but I know I probably won't wear it. Solution: get my mom the lavender one and myself the blue one to make it into a cushion (my wonderful SA's suggestion). I posted about not sure if I want the della cavalleria favolosa scarf or the Gucci king snake. Well....I got both :P. For the della cavalleria favolosa, I got the blue one for myself to wear, and the bright color one for my mom.

Attachments

• IMG_1568.jpeg
    IMG_1568.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_1572-1.jpeg
    IMG_1572-1.jpeg
    239.7 KB · Views: 523
  • IMG_1569-1.jpeg
    IMG_1569-1.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 529
Perfect choices, and what a great idea sharing them with your mom. Kudos to your SA for making your shopping experience a pleasure, it makes all the difference. Enjoy your treasures.