The Stam is Back!

love this! Anyone still owns the OG?
I also still have all my MJ bags! Stams I have 5! Three regular ones: icy brown, black and almond, the little stam in icy black (my favourite bag for many years back then!) and a mini one in mouse gray.
The stam bag was the reason I came to purseforum! I saw Jessica stam in an ad with the almond one and it wasn‘t available in Europe. So I had to dig and I did not want to accidentally buy a fake!
I also keep all icy black bags from his main collection back then! I love that they are coming back! I LOVE Marc Jacobs OG stuff!

Last edited:
the original calf leather ones with the full leather chains were very heavy
When they started making them with lambs/goat leather and added leather to the chains, they got a lot lighter
They also started making a smaller "mini" stam (larger than the Baby Stam, smaller than the full size)

These look like they have a full leather chain, but they're made from lambs leather so I bet they weigh somewhere in between
thank you for these info. now i understand why mine has a chain strap with a leather 'break' on the shoulder.

Hello x , I’ve recently managed to get a pre loved stam. But the inside smells, any tips on how I can get rid of this. X thanks x
I’ve put some dryer sheets in bags and let them sit for a couple of weeks. That’s gotten rid of musty smells. Not sure how effective it’d be for cigarette smoke odors or perfume odors though. If the lining can pull out, you might try washing the lining.

Hello x , I’ve recently managed to get a pre loved stam. But the inside smells, any tips on how I can get rid of this. X thanks x
A lot of people have had success with activated charcoal. You can get these little pouches from HomeDepot or Amazon, or WalMart has this inexpensive room one you could actually sit inside the bag

Mainstays Charcoal Closet Odor Eliminator, Fragrance Free, 17 oz
https://www.walmart.com/ip/700363210

Lovin my Bags used to sell these bag candies, but I’m not sure if they’re still available