The Stam is Back!

I am super tempted, but I can't decide if it's worth it to buy new or just get one at a lot lower price resale...
I suppose it depends! :smile: It may be hard to find a preloved one in a perfect condition. On the other hand, in the preloved market there are more colour choises. If you want the black, I’d maybe buy it new. I bought mine several years ago from EBay, and it’s in perfect condition now, but I had to touch up the corners. It does have a little cigarette smell too. If I had known it will come back, I’d have bought it new. Of course I saved a lot of money, but still.

Opened my email this morning and was pleasantly surprised to find this

View attachment 5735554

The full size and Baby Stam are back, but only in very few colors — the full size stam is available in black and white, while the baby stam is available in black and rose.

View attachment 5735568

They went with lamb’s leather, which was always my favorite. I’m hoping its successful enough that they bring it back in a few other colors. Not a fan of black or white, but this ‘wolf grey’ is really pretty!

View attachment 5735569

If anyone decides to buy one, let us know what you think. Are they as well made as the originals?

I love that the STAM is back...and even more I am glad that I still have my original.

I hope MJ releases The Little Stam in more vibrant colors like the Totes! I'd love one in yellow, orange, purple or white.

Ashanti also looks great in the campaign ads. Thrilled she's part of the campaign!

I'd love to see a Black or Tan Maxi version of the J Bag and more colors offered in the large size.

I love that the STAM is back...and even more I am glad that I still have my original.

I hope MJ releases The Little Stam in more vibrant colors like the Totes! I'd love one in yellow, orange, purple or white.

Ashanti also looks great in the campaign ads. Thrilled she's part of the campaign!

I'd love to see a Black or Tan Maxi version of the J Bag and more colors offered in the large size.

Selma Blair did an ad campaign too. I wonder if he'll try & get Winona Ryder to do one!!

Image 3-19-23 at 8.27 AM.jpegImage 3-19-23 at 8.42 AM.jpeg

Last edited: