Scarves ............... The Spring 2014 scarves ................

Oh my! I haven't even "started" my fall collection yet! I've got an upcoming trip that includes a visit to H, and am not yet prepared to move on . . . But thanks for sharing! You might have actually saved me $$, knowing some new lovely things are to come : )

Anfang - we are on the same page. Jungle love is not my cup of tea. Songe de Licorne is a yes! And the alphabet scarf sounds interesting too. I think it would be a cute gift for a close friend expecting a child so she can frame it in the nursery. What better way to teach a child the alphabet than with an Hermes scarf! Or, I guess we could just wear it too. Two good options!
Totally agreeon both Songe and Alphabet, MYH! :biggrin:

More very soon guys.

But since some of you are seeing things and posting hints, please join in the fun and post your knowledge on this thread!

oh oh thank you Uno!!!

we don't know colors will be available yet wen, it will probably not be identical to the silks at all...

Oh yea! Oh yea! We're gettin it! We're getting it :ghi5:

Can't wait to see the amazing colors!!!!!!!! I hope Spring is bright... not too dark like the CDC shawl this Fall that has me a little disappointed.
Uno thank you thank you!
GIRLS!!!!!!!! Our prayers have been answered! Remember waaaay back in January when the 90 silk came out and I said I was obsessed with its detail and we all said we need Licorne in a shawl?!?! YES!!!!! And Couer de la Vie is very pretty too! I have been uninterested in any Fall prints...(90s, GMs, 70s, etc) even down to those sweet Maxi twillys (hence why I never bothered yet to get one - The print is what first draws me to a silk...if I dislike the print it could be prettier than a rainbow but I will feel underwhelmed to pursue it). I am sooo exicted!

Pollywaffle from the Maxi Twilly thread, reports that there will be 3 new maxi twilly designs. (I am just posting them here so we can see her message).

Here is what she informs us:

OK, lovely ladies, I was in the H store today picking up some scarves I had ordered and asked about next season Maxi Twilly designs.

We will have Kachinas, Brides de Gala and Astrologie. There are 5-6 colourways in each design.

For the Sydneysiders, they will be in store in Feb or, if we're lucky, late Jan. The Sydney store has ordered all colours in all designs.

:ty:

This is just the thread I needed. I couldn't find anything to love Spring/Summer 13 and I'm having difficulty this season - although still waiting for Petit Duc to come in store. The current 'Uno-news' hasn't sent my heart pitter pat just yet ( agree that any scarf with a big cat on needs resting!) but if the theme is metamorphoses that should at least be interesting. I write on the morning of 2nd October so looking forward to today's Paris catwalk show which may give us a few more clues.

Thanks Uno!

Possible hints from the runway showing?????

photos from vogue.com

Attachments

• SS2014a.jpg
    SS2014a.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 3,251
  • hermes-rtw-ss2014-runway-08_144148323144.jpg
    hermes-rtw-ss2014-runway-08_144148323144.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 3,111
  • hermes-rtw-ss2014-runway-03_14414436467.jpg
    hermes-rtw-ss2014-runway-03_14414436467.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 2,958
Just got off the phone with my SA who got a peak at the new reissued Alphabet scarf and she tell me it's both more modern in look and has less detail/depth in the design. Well, guess we'll all just have to see the design and the colors.