Scarves ............... The Spring 2014 scarves ................

Thanks, Uno!

Always liked Abecedaires des Animaux so am happy about the Lettres scarf.

Not thrilled like others about Jungle Love GM tho since this will be the third time they are offering it in CSGM and I already have one. I should have known the H gods were telling me something when I saw TWO Jungle Love CSGMs the last time I was in H. :rolleyes:
Erf, I'm not into Jungle Love... But Le Songe de la Licorne is my target! Can't wait to see the cws! :biggrin:

Erf, I'm not into Jungle Love... But Le Songe de la Licorne is my target! Can't wait to see the cws! :biggrin:
Anfang - we are on the same page. Jungle love is not my cup of tea. Songe de Licorne is a yes! And the alphabet scarf sounds interesting too. I think it would be a cute gift for a close friend expecting a child so she can frame it in the nursery. What better way to teach a child the alphabet than with an Hermes scarf! Or, I guess we could just wear it too. Two good options!

If wishes were as plentiful as a barrel of fishes, I would wish for Carre Kantha. I missed that one, too, and I think the elephants and tigers are so cute on that scarf. :hbeat: I also love that it looks like embroidery.

I am here!! You my love know me too well.

My eyes popped when I saw this in cashmere woohoo!! I haven't bought any shawl yet this season and I am so glad I waited! Can't wait for unicorn shawl!! Now should I get the pink, black, white, and turquoise or what? Help dear IF!!!

Oh yea! Oh yea! We're gettin it! We're getting it :ghi5:

Can't wait to see the amazing colors!!!!!!!! I hope Spring is bright... not too dark like the CDC shawl this Fall that has me a little disappointed.

Anfang - we are on the same page. Jungle love is not my cup of tea. Songe de Licorne is a yes! And the alphabet scarf sounds interesting too. I think it would be a cute gift for a close friend expecting a child so she can frame it in the nursery. What better way to teach a child the alphabet than with an Hermes scarf! Or, I guess we could just wear it too. Two good options!

What a lovely idea!

Can't wait to see the amazing colors!!!!!!!! I hope Spring is bright... not too dark like the CDC shawl this Fall that has me a little disappointed.

I agree, I have high hopes for some really fresh, (wearable) bright colors in Licorne!

Exactly!! I love my dogs like nobody's business and love the CDC pattern but can't find one that really lights me up. Hoping for bright festive cashmere unicorns!!