Scarves ............... The Spring 2014 scarves ................

New issues - 90 cm:

Faune Lettres - a new alphabet scarf. Someone posted picture with a hint.

This scarf is exactly like an older Hermes scarf, shown here, in the middle picture.

Except instead of the solid lines separating the alphabet letters, there are whips (as in Coup du Fouet) are weaving their way around the letters.

Thank you, Uno. I missed the previous alphabet scarf ... hope the new one looks like the cover, it's wonderful.

Money tree, money tree .... where are you?

THANK YOU UNO! If it weren't for your wonderful guidance, I would not know how to spend my hard earned dollars.................."and visions of sugar plums dance through her head..............uh, I mean visions of Hermes..............."....................mega thanks, me

Thanks, Uno!

Always liked Abecedaires des Animaux so am happy about the Lettres scarf.

Not thrilled like others about Jungle Love GM tho since this will be the third time they are offering it in CSGM and I already have one. I should have known the H gods were telling me something when I saw TWO Jungle Love CSGMs the last time I was in H. :rolleyes:

The animal alphabet is perhaps my favorite H design ever and I missed it first/last time around (it is quite vintage, isn't it?). I did find a somewhat damaged version on eBay and have it framed. I also love the Annie Faivre Alphabet III featuring animals spelling out Hermes as on the booklet cover. VERY excited about this one; it's absolutely charming. I agree with Seton that Jungle Love needs a rest. Nice design, but enough already. Thank you, Uno!

Thanks, Uno!

Always liked Abecedaires des Animaux so am happy about the Lettres scarf.

Not thrilled like others about Jungle Love GM tho since this will be the third time they are offering it in CSGM and I already have one. I should have known the H gods were telling me something when I saw TWO Jungle Love CSGMs the last time I was in H. :rolleyes:
Agree with you seton, I'm a bit jungle loved out. Plus this was issued as a DD 140 as well.why can't they reissue Tohu Bohu?

thanks so much Uno! I would love to know what is in store for mousse lines and 140 SMS silk.