The Speedy Gonzales Club!

Hi everyone. I am interested in buying a speedy 25 BA in Azur as a summer bag but I don't love how slouchy they look. If I get an organiser will that help to keep it more structured? Any advice or mod shots with one in would be amazing!

Thank you! So far its not sagging much, but my canvas Speedys do not sag much either as i keep bag organizers in them, and that keeps them fairly structured. I will attach a pic, i know most folks prefer Samorga, but honestly i much prefer these canvas organizers to my Samorgas. I get them from a gal on Etsy and they work really well in my Speedys and NF.

View attachment 4882850View attachment 4882851View attachment 4882852View attachment 4882853
Oh that is good to know, do the canvas ones stay stiff/shaped when they have an organiser in them? I am thinking about buying a speedy BA in azure but I don't like the slouchy look too much

Hi everyone. I am interested in buying a speedy 25 BA in Azur as a summer bag but I don't love how slouchy they look. If I get an organiser will that help to keep it more structured? Any advice or mod shots with one in would be amazing!
The 25 doesn’t slouch much at all but will keep the shape if you put a small organizer. I wear mine both ways depending on my mood.

The 25 doesn’t slouch much at all but will keep the shape if you put a small organizer. I wear mine both ways depending on my mood.
Thank you for replying! Do you happen to have a photo of it being held with an organiser inside it so I can see if it slouches with the weight of stuff in there? No problem if not, just thought I'd ask on the off chance you have an old pic in your phone :smile:

Thank you for replying! Do you happen to have a photo of it being held with an organiser inside it so I can see if it slouches with the weight of stuff in there? No problem if not, just thought I'd ask on the off chance you have an old pic in your phone :smile:
Here is mine stuffed with an organizer and my essentials.

Attachments

• 5B61045C-C679-40E1-BE3F-4A8391B6C848.jpeg
    5B61045C-C679-40E1-BE3F-4A8391B6C848.jpeg
    293.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 09131238-FAAF-464A-BD64-8DED7D759D74.jpeg
    09131238-FAAF-464A-BD64-8DED7D759D74.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 108
When I started my bag journey 4 years ago I knew nothing about bags, leather or designers. All of my life I carried a bag until it needed replacing. Then I learned about all of the above and could never see myself buying a bag that was NOT leather for the price of LV's. Six months ago my great niece was visiting and had an LV tote. After looking at it, feeling it and carrying it around for a while I could see why LV is so popular. My Speedy DE 30 came yesterday. I have to say IMHO the speedy is not a beautiful bag compared to the ones with the exquisite leathers, but there is something about that I really like. I found it on Fashionphile at a really low price because it is hot stamped with initials (which I can remove). It is 8 years old and in excellent condition. I dont think anyone ever carried it? It does not even have any scratches on the HW. I have not taken the tag off yet, but I believe I will. I think this is an excellent addition to my bag collection. So never say never, you may have to eat our words.
PS I will not be using a bag organizer. I do not carry much, so I like the way it slightly slouches.

When I started my bag journey 4 years ago I knew nothing about bags, leather or designers. All of my life I carried a bag until it needed replacing. Then I learned about all of the above and could never see myself buying a bag that was NOT leather for the price of LV's. Six months ago my great niece was visiting and had an LV tote. After looking at it, feeling it and carrying it around for a while I could see why LV is so popular. My Speedy DE 30 came yesterday. I have to say IMHO the speedy is not a beautiful bag compared to the ones with the exquisite leathers, but there is something about that I really like. I found it on Fashionphile at a really low price because it is hot stamped with initials (which I can remove). It is 8 years old and in excellent condition. I dont think anyone ever carried it? It does not even have any scratches on the HW. I have not taken the tag off yet, but I believe I will. I think this is an excellent addition to my bag collection. So never say never, you may have to eat our words.
PS I will not be using a bag organizer. I do not carry much, so I like the way it slightly slouches.
I just cut the tag off. She is mine now, lol

I have had my Speedy for a couple of days now and changed my mind about an organizer. I carry very little most days so I do not need an organizer. And I love the natural way the bag slouches. But if I carried a lot I would go batty trying to find anything. I experimented with using 4-5 pouches but that just added unnecessary weight to a bag that I bought because it is large and lightweight.
The organizer I would buy (and may get just in case) is the CloverSac which is soft and does not give the bag that boxy structured look.

I just received 4 organizers from Samorga. I ordered the thinner one for my latest speedy and love how thin and light it is. It doesn’t make the bag look boxy at all. It has the same pockets as the 2mm ones but is 1.5mm. I’m really happy with it in my speedy b 30. Just wanted to share to offer options for your speedy.

Reactions: Mtcoco82