The Speedy Gonzales Club!

Congrats! I am also considering this bag. What made you get a classic over speedy B? That is the way I am leaning but I am being warned against it. Don't want any regrets but I do prefer handheld bags in winter.
I prefer this Classic one over the Speedy B because It's the classic the original . I just LOVE the original for it's true design with no add-on . I have gone shopping with my Classic Speedy 25 in Mono so I know what I am getting myself into . Lol

Reactions: bag345addict
I have seen some you tube reviews where they say they regret not getting the strap.
I just think that's a matter of preference. To me personally even the size 25 looks funny just hanging on to the body. Also if you put enough stuff in it I can picture it sagging, hanging in the middle part of the bag since it is attached with the strap on both ends. I prefer keeping it as it was first made , the original it does not bother me much if I have to hold it onto my wrist or arm even when I go shopping. =)

Just received my new baby today I am so excited I :heart: her.

Hearty congratulations, it’s a good buy—even after several years, this bag will still look new.
The strap on the Speedy 25b didn’t fit me well, and I found it uncomfortable, which is why I bought a classic and a LV adjustable strap at the same time.
The separate straps are made better and are narrower

Hi guys..I’m new to LV, hope someone can help answer my concerns. I recently bought a speedy b25. I just inspected it at home & there’s two things I’ve noticed:

1. A crease / bent on the leather on the side of the bag (see right side of photos attached) where I think may be a pressure point with the bag folded.

2. Wrinkles in the inside of the handle. Tricky to capture in the photo but u can feel it easily when u run your fingers through.

Is this a normal or a deal breaker? Should I exchange or will I just get that with another speedy? Please share your thoughts! Thanks [emoji1317]

IMG_1521506544.624728.jpg
IMG_1521506411.664511.jpg IMG_1521506085.866162.jpg

Hi guys..I’m new to LV, hope someone can help answer my concerns. I recently bought a speedy b25. I just inspected it at home & there’s two things I’ve noticed:

1. A crease / bent on the leather on the side of the bag (see right side of photos attached) where I think may be a pressure point with the bag folded.

2. Wrinkles in the inside of the handle. Tricky to capture in the photo but u can feel it easily when u run your fingers through.

Is this a normal or a deal breaker? Should I exchange or will I just get that with another speedy? Please share your thoughts! Thanks [emoji1317]

View attachment 4007518
View attachment 4007511 View attachment 4007490
My handles have wrinkles like that. It’s not a big deal to me. The creases will come out once you start using the bag.

Reactions: vanillaicepink
Thank you so much for your reply, Sparklett22! What about the bend in the leather on the side of the bag? Is that a normal feature of a new bag?
I didn’t even notice until you pointed it out. Yea, I would take it back on the bend. Over time and use, you might get a bend like that but not a brand new one. If they have a better one without the wrinkles on the side, I’d get that. Good luck!

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I bought my speedy 35 mon mono when big bags were the trend,so now i find it too big for daily use already and by the way im only 5 ft tall .May i know if there are shorties like me who owns the speedy 35 and are you still loving/ using it?

I did own the speedy 35, but like you, I too am only 5’ tall and sold it last year. It was just too ridiculously big on me for an everyday bag. I wanted it to be perfect, but the 30 is much better on me.

Reactions: C62al17