***The Sophisticated Soft Lockit Club***

I don't know if you have heard but, the Soft Lockit is Back in the PM and MM :yahoo::loveeyes: :loveeyes: !!!
This was one of my very favorite bags, and all of my bags ended up with glazing issues.
I ordered the Orange (Clementine) and the Deep Purple/Burgundy (Quetsche).
Good to hear! Clementine is a great color. I kept mine with the glazing issues, too. I thought about selling it but really enjoy the bag and love the Framboise color.

I don't know if you have heard but, the Soft Lockit is Back in the PM and MM :yahoo::loveeyes: :loveeyes: !!!
This was one of my very favorite bags, and all of my bags ended up with glazing issues.
I ordered the Orange (Clementine) and the Deep Purple/Burgundy (Quetsche).
I have the MM size Soft Lockit and like it a lot. It has only been used a handful of times and has been in my closet in a dust bag most of the time and the glazing is still peeling and sticky. This is an expensive bag and I don’t think this should be happening. LV should really find a solution to this glazing issue.

I have the MM size Soft Lockit and like it a lot. It has only been used a handful of times and has been in my closet in a dust bag most of the time and the glazing is still peeling and sticky. This is an expensive bag and I don’t think this should be happening. LV should really find a solution to this glazing issue.

Hi Chagall
I would bring the bag into the store and see if they will exchange the bag now that the Soft Lockit is available again. From my view, LV has been very good at resolving customer issues with their glazing issues. I made the hard decision awhile ago (with the help of my SA) to swap out all of my bags that had glazing issues. It was sad to know some of my favorite bags could not be replaced.
Good Luck,
KimMN

Reactions: Possum
The bags I purchased were in the store, I did see them on the LV EU website but only the Black MM and the Galet PM. My wonderful SA sent me pictures of 7 or 8 colors.

Gorgeous bags, love them both:girlsigh:May I ask if you're in Europe? I'm in Europe but I've looked on several EU sites but there's nothing.....