The Sophisticated Siena club!

Hi everyone! I have a Siena GM and would like to get an insert (probably a Samorga) and I wondered if anyone had any advice about which insert to get? There are so many options but I don't see one for the Siena GM! I would like it to fill up the bag but not change the shape. Also, I don't mind if it covers the regular pockets as I don't use the bigger Siena pocket much as it makes it pooch out! Please advise!

Thank you! I love it.

Hi there! Love all these Siena bags! I need help deciding which LV bag to purchase. I like the new South Bank Besace as I enjoy Crossbody styles and find them easier to use than other styles. However, I also have the LV Siena PM on my wishlist. I like the option to hand carry if I wanted. Both had red interior and are in canvas DE print. Which one do I get? Pros/cons or modeling shots would be helpful.

Reactions: Lara1717
Hi:wave:
I was reading this whole thread and still can’t decide yet:crybaby: I’m thinking to get Siena PM but never seen in real life. I was at LV store couple weeks ago to buy croisette for my in law and forget to see Siena sniff :facepalm:

FYI, I have favorite mono mm(first lv bag bought last yr in paris) and prefer smaller bag that goes well with casual and semi dressy. I’m on more casual.
Somewhat Siena PM looks too formal on some modshots that I’ve seen but also looks casual at the same time:girlsigh:
Also I live in Cali where Sun is shine almost 365days, will DE look too much? I wish they comes in DA:doh:

Can someone share ur opinion with me plz?
I still have time till April since I’m planning to buy in Hawaii while on vacay :smile:

TIA:loveeyes:

I was reading this whole thread and still can’t decide yet:crybaby: I’m thinking to get Siena PM but never seen in real life. I was at LV store couple weeks ago to buy croisette for my in law and forget to see Siena sniff :facepalm:

FYI, I have favorite mono mm(first lv bag bought last yr in paris) and prefer smaller bag that goes well with casual and semi dressy. I’m on more casual.
Somewhat Siena PM looks too formal on some modshots that I’ve seen but also looks casual at the same time:girlsigh:
Also I live in Cali where Sun is shine almost 365days, will DE look too much? I wish they comes in DA:doh:

I still have time till April since I’m planning to buy in Hawaii while on vacay :smile:

this bag is definitely a more smaller bag but it can fit more than your essentials.. it is elegant and casual depending on what you wear.: you can wear it with a dress or with jeans .. sneakers etc..I also think DE looks great against white / beige clothes and goes well with colour like red pink coral... have you also considered the speedy b25 in DE,DA or mono?

this bag is definitely a more smaller bag but it can fit more than your essentials.. it is elegant and casual depending on what you wear.: you can wear it with a dress or with jeans .. sneakers etc..I also think DE looks great against white / beige clothes and goes well with colour like red pink coral... have you also considered the speedy b25 in DE,DA or mono?

Thanks for the reply:smile:
I recently sold my mono speedy25 cuz when I tried it with straps as crossbody, I didn’t like the shape of the bag. Will speedy b25 looks different than speedy25 when crossbody? since it comes with side hooks.:idea:

I have MM and I love it but I dont really use in summer weather to be honest. I live in the east coast and use Siena from like September to early April. Also I dress very casually and MM goes really well I think. Hope this helps! I lived in Hawaii before i moved here! Miss a lot since it is freezing here :sad:

Thanks for sharing. I was thinking of getting one to put the loose items. Perhaps I should consider getting a pouch for the loose items instead. :smile:

In the meantime, I need to find a Siena PM first. The only one left in my country is not in the perfect condition; it simply does not justify for me to buy it even if it is usually sold out. :frown:

I :heart::heart: my Siena PM!!! Seriously, I cannot get enough of this bag. For those of you that also love the Siena shape and style... what other LV bags do you own or know of that would be similar to the Siena? Kind of like... if you love the Siena, you'll probably love the ...? I'm looking for other bags to add to my collection and just love the Siena look, size, etc. but don't know the range of LV offerings.

Reactions: Sandra.AT