The Sophisticated Siena club!

I received my third LV bag today. Hubby took me to the store and gifted me this beautiful Siena PM. Perfect size, a stunning purse - handheld - shoulder or crossbody - she does it all with style and that special sophisticated attitude. I love the adjustable strap, the zipper pull is thick, the base is sturdy but still soft in touch. Handles are a bit bigger than the speedy ones, liked the touch too. Wore it for around three hours as a crossbody and love the easiness. Now I have it all - thanks for your help, all the pictures and all your honest shares. Xoxo from Germany - PS you helped to inspect the bag nicely before purchasing too.

Attachments

• IMG_3092.JPG
    IMG_3092.JPG
    212.4 KB · Views: 1,376
  • IMG_3093.JPG
    IMG_3093.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 1,392
  • IMG_3094.JPG
    IMG_3094.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 1,406
  • IMG_3095.JPG
    IMG_3095.JPG
    249.1 KB · Views: 1,410
  • IMG_3096.JPG
    IMG_3096.JPG
    295.8 KB · Views: 1,414
And here are some modeling shots. I am 5.7 for reference and my current weight is 147 pounds. (Pls don't judge I am still working on it) - i love this bag.

Attachments

• IMG_3102.JPG
    IMG_3102.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 1,410
  • IMG_3103.JPG
    IMG_3103.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 1,408
  • IMG_3104.JPG
    IMG_3104.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 1,400
  • IMG_3105.JPG
    IMG_3105.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 1,419
  • IMG_3107.JPG
    IMG_3107.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,424
  • IMG_3108.JPG
    IMG_3108.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 1,417
And here are some modeling shots. I am 5.7 for reference and my current weight is 147 pounds. (Pls don't judge I am still working on it) - i love this bag.

Beautiful bag, congratulations! The Siena PM is on my wishlist, I know it would be a definite upgrade from my Eva DE i've been wearing for quite a long time now hehe. Do you know how long the strap is? Thanks!

Reactions: loveglitzer
I just found this club and excited to share my Siena MM! Siena MM is my first luxury/LV purse in my life. LV purse is one of my dream since I was young girl. I met my husband when we were 21 and college students. Whenever we passed the LV store, he always promised me that he will get one for me someday. After we went through many challenges and hard time, we got married and settled down last year. And he kept his promise with this purse. I love all of my other purses, but this one is special to me :smile:

Attachments

• h.jpg
    h.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 1,275
Last edited:
I just found this club and excited to share my Siena MM! Siena MM is my first luxury/LV purse in my life. LV purse is one of my dream since I was young girl. I met my husband when we were 21 and college students. Whenever we passed the LV store, he always promised me that he will get one for me someday. After we went through many challenges and hard time, we got married and settled down last year. And he kept his promise with this purse. I love all of my other purses, but this one is special to me :smile:

Congratulations!

Hello! Just bought my very first LV! Please help if this is just normal or should I exchange it. The leather on the handle are wrinkled. All three sides are wrinkled. except for one. I attached a photo. LV store is 2.5hours from me. If it is normal then I am okay with it. Thank you! Hoping for your reply guys.

I posted this on the LV chat thread and didnt receive any reply yet.

Attachments

• IMG_3608.JPG
    IMG_3608.JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 1,106
Hello! Just bought my very first LV! Please help if this is just normal or should I exchange it. The leather on the handle are wrinkled. All three sides are wrinkled. except for one. I attached a photo. LV store is 2.5hours from me. If it is normal then I am okay with it. Thank you! Hoping for your reply guys.

I posted this on the LV chat thread and didnt receive any reply yet.
I am not sure about the zipper but for the handle, mine looks like that too and it doesn't bother me at all. To be honest, when I bought Sienna, it was my first LV purse and I did not have any knowledge or how to take care of it, etc. So when I found out that handle looks like in your pics, it was like after 6 or 7 months since I got the purse. Hope this helps!