The Sophisticated Selma club!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. F4ACBB67-BCD1-45A5-A651-B263433ED4D5.jpeg Large Selma in mandarin

haneulhouseki, omri, Dintjes and 4 others like this.
  2. LOVE!!! I have this one in medium and it’s one of my favorite bags for summer!!!

Alliekatt29 likes this.

3. Looove the colours! Nice pick!!

Idreaminpink likes this.
  4. Gorgeous color!

5. This little beauty has been on my wishlist since the color came out, but I had to wait until it was on sale before I purchased it. It’s the MK Selma in Ultra Pink. It is so so pretty & I just love the Selma. It holds everything I need for the day! I used to have a Raspberry Hamilton & this color is fairly similar.
    IMG_3121.jpg

josieshs, Nan246, cdtracing and 7 others like this.
  6. Bag twins! I got mine yesterday, so happy! :smile:

Nan246 and Sarah03 like this.
  7. Yay! Don’t you just adore that pink?! Did you get yours from Macy’s?

8. Awesome color! Yes, I got it fully wrapped from Macy's, couldn't resist the price :biggrin:

Sarah03 likes this.
  9. Broke out my medium mandarin for summer! IMG_9340.jpg

10. My Medium Selma (with matching wallet and phone clutch) IMG_20180618_124329.jpg

11. Hi ladies! I'm new and happy to be here. I will be purchasing a medium Selma in dark dune here in a couple of days and was wondering if anybody would like to share pictures of the DD Selma's!

12. Officially a member of the Sophisticated Selma Club! My beautiful, pre-loved, dark dune medium satchel Selma! IMG_1531936804.405729.jpg

13. Congrats on your purchase!

themamalife likes this.
  14. She's absolutely perfect! This dark dune is one of my favourite colours. It isn't a harsh brown and it goes with EVERYTHING. Your Selma in such great shape that I never would have guessed she was pre-loved either. Congrats on finding her!

themamalife likes this.
  15. Thanks so much! I searched long and hard for her. She’s gorgeous! Btw - I love the white pom pom on your DD Jet Set! Might have to go for a white one instead of black!