The Sophisticated Selma club!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Today I just grabbed my first very Selma!! And I'm so in love! I hope for many more beautiful Selma's to come; So I decided to make this thread and have everyone post their lovely Selma's :smile:

image-4244107079.jpg
  2. Some mod shots!

image-553556457.jpg image-1001817177.jpg image-1419140682.jpg image-2297609316.jpg image-723997070.jpg image-2869766182.jpg image-4086083513.jpg
  3. And what I usually stuff in my bag! It's smaller than what I am used to but I love it!!! It looks amazing :smile:)

A book, a notebook, a dslr, girly emergency kit, bottle of water, wallet, keys, and my phone (but I'm using it to take pics)!

image-579830812.jpg image-137240488.jpg
  4. it looks great on you!

5. It's such a beautiful bag, I can't wait to join the Selma club with a Selma in luggage!

And thanks for all the shots, I like how you covered all the angles and ways to hold this bag :smile:

6. lovely bag. And nice pictorial. Congratulations on a great bag.

7. Thank you so much! At first I thought it was too small, but I actually think this is the *MOST* someone should probably carry on a daily basis although we all break that "rule" all the time :P

8. Thank you so much! It truly is a great bag, very sophisticated, user friendly, and all in a classic, yet slightly edgy shape. Plus, while I generally love soft supple falling over leather, I am glad this is on the saffiano stuctured side! It just goes very well with the bag.

9. Yes I wanted more angled shots... plus shots of the inside with stuff and thought I would try and deliver! Maybe a video.. next?

10. Looking great! Congrats on that baby. :smile:

Thanks for all the mod shots. Really helpful thread for those who plan to own a Selma someday. :smile:

11. Just gorgeous! We are bag twins :smile:

12. Great bag. No Selma here wish I had the pink one.

13. Dillards and Bloomies have the Selma... I wonder whats taking macys so long to get it!

14. My local Macy's just got the Selma in stores on Friday. Picked one up for 25% off with this weekend's wardrobe sale. Check with a Macy's store.

San7213 likes this.
  15. I am loving my Selma! I debuted it last week at work, and one of my coworkers said (a lates 40s male): "Is that a purse or a laptop bag (I had my computer in it). That looks really cool!"

LOL, it was pretty funny, since your average straight male never notices purses.

I got lots od compliments from passerby while I was walking around on my errands. A lot around "that is such an unusual shape, and very elegant looking."

I don't see many Celine bags out in the Bay Area. Especially not in my city. Lots of messenger bags, swingpack style crossbodies, and hobos. Oh and you know the hippie-esque fabric bags made of handmade textiles from Asia or Africa. I have recently seen a couple in SF.

I feel like the Selma is pretty well-priced, very understated and sophisticated. And to top it off, it is really light on it is own!

I am planning a bag clean out, because I have seriously been looking for the perfect black bag for years and I have quite a few pretenders that I am no longer using.