The Sophisticated Selma club!

Gee, I'm not supposed to collect handbags anymore but the Selma is such a no brainer! When the Coach Candace came out, I thought I would have to collect those but now I'm glad I waited. I honestly like the MK Selma better. Can't wait to join Selma Club :nuts:

Got the Black Selma today soooo happpppyyyy! All the MK stores in my area said they were sold out of black but saw this beauty at Holt Renfrew. I like to think it was fate :graucho:
Holt Renfrew also had the selma bag in a gorgeous ORANGE that I did not see at MK boutiques which really tempted me but decided that black was the most practical one (to start with ;))
P3211484.jpg

Last edited:
Gee, I'm not supposed to collect handbags anymore but the Selma is such a no brainer! When the Coach Candace came out, I thought I would have to collect those but now I'm glad I waited. I honestly like the MK Selma better. Can't wait to join Selma Club :nuts:

I wanted the Coach Candace, too... until I saw pictures of how it slouches over time. I know lots of people are fans of the slouchy look on that bag, but I am not one of them.

The Selma has such a crisp silhouette; I can't take my mind off this bag! Because of the saffiano leather, it should hold its shape much better over time.

I am loving everyone's pictures!!

can't tell you how much i've been keeping my eye on this bag. WANT. SO. BAD. keep the pics coming ppl!

Got the Black Selma today soooo happpppyyyy! All the MK stores in my area said they were sold out of black but saw this beauty at Holt Renfrew. I like to think it was fate :graucho:
Holt Renfrew also had the selma bag in a gorgeous ORANGE that I did not see at MK boutiques which really tempted me but decided that black was the most practical one (to start with ;))
P3211484.jpg

Got my new Selma yesterday! I was torn between colors.. wasn't sure if I should go with palm or navy. I decided on navy because its versatile and will go with every outfit every season!

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 29,286
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 31,553
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 13,071