The Sophisticated Selma club!

alright... i bought the Coach colorblock candace today!! im not sure if i should keep it and forget about the Selma... or return it and wait on the Selma? i like both bags tremendously but i can only get one. the Selma id want would be the luggage or the navy.. and the Coach candace i bought today is navy, luggage and coral.

im so confused!
I'd be confused too! :lol: I love Selma in Navy and Zinnia but I love Candace because the short handles are long enough for shoulder wear which I am more partial to...oh so many decisions to make!...

I'd be confused too! :lol: I love Selma in Navy and Zinnia but I love Candace because the short handles are long enough for shoulder wear which I am more partial to...oh so many decisions to make!...

Youre so right about the handles fitting over the shoulder, even with a thick winter coat! :sad:i hate having to pick only one.

I got this amazing bag in vanilla (off white) yesterday I love it! I am a little worried about color transfer tho, what do you think of this in off white?

I would invest in the MK leather cleaner/conditioner and rain and stain repellent :smile:

Looks like a lot of people in this forum use it on their vanilla bags and they're holding up, I actually bought the MK cleaner and rain and stain repellent for this bag and ended up using it on all of my other bags and boots and so far so good, not hard to use and no damage on the leather.

Thought I'd add to this thread since I'm now part of this Selma club :smile:

Bought the bag in tan from Bloomingdales but didn't like it so I returned it and got the luggage one I had my eye on!

Tan vs Luggage

http://i46.tinypic.com/2lxz0a1.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/29opulg.jpg

Sorry about the lighting, but the luggage is actually much darker than the tan one that I had originally and I couldn't be happier with my new luggage Selma!

Gorgeous!! Congrats :biggrin:
Was the tan slightly yellow? I am debating between tan and luggage too!
Tan seems yellow to me, and luggage is kinda close to my skin tone :'[

Gorgeous!! Congrats :biggrin:
Was the tan slightly yellow? I am debating between tan and luggage too!
Tan seems yellow to me, and luggage is kinda close to my skin tone :'[

The tan was slightly yellow depending on the light but definitely was more "golden" and the luggage is much darker and true to MK luggage color. I think the tan is a really nice beige color for the spring/summer but I liked the luggage more because the color seemed a lot richer.

Good luck choosing the right color for you!

I'm in with the black! I also have the citrus wallet and cadet zip pouch. I've never really paid much attention to MK but Coach has just been so disappointing to me lately. I'm using it as a bag for myself and my boys, works beautifully for shorter trips and the long strap stays on my shoulder.

DF111F09-506D-4855-8E12-31A6D9CF1EDA-7596-000007A617D6C3B3_zpsffbd820d.jpg

I was in Nordstrom on Friday and fell in love with the green...but then went to Lord and Taylor's online store and saw the tan and am having a serious debate about which color to get..The yellow and the pink are calling my name too....Decisions, Decisions....

Does anyone know if the selma is a part of the permenant collection or if it is a seasonal piece? I got one in vanilla which I love but I´d really like one in navy or black too now, so not sure how long I should wait to get it. Anyone know?

I'm in with the black! I also have the citrus wallet and cadet zip pouch. I've never really paid much attention to MK but Coach has just been so disappointing to me lately. I'm using it as a bag for myself and my boys, works beautifully for shorter trips and the long strap stays on my shoulder.

DF111F09-506D-4855-8E12-31A6D9CF1EDA-7596-000007A617D6C3B3_zpsffbd820d.jpg

Congrats on your bag, it´s gorgeous!

I was in Nordstrom on Friday and fell in love with the green...but then went to Lord and Taylor's online store and saw the tan and am having a serious debate about which color to get..The yellow and the pink are calling my name too....Decisions, Decisions....

It´s so hard, there are so many to choose from! I´d like one in every color :P

Ok, I have issues :P! The day after I bought my Selma I went to Macy's and saw the cadet color and my jaw literally must of DROPPED! It looks gorgeous and it was perfect!!! I came home, could NOT stop thinking about that color, returned my unused navy color and bought it. So here is my new lovely cadet beauty!

Attachments

• IMG_1075.JPG
    IMG_1075.JPG
    126.3 KB · Views: 41,539
  • IMG_1076.JPG
    IMG_1076.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 16,659
  • IMG_1079.JPG
    IMG_1079.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 29,791
Ok, I have issues :P! The day after I bought my Selma I went to Macy's and saw the cadet color and my jaw literally must of DROPPED! It looks gorgeous and it was perfect!!! I came home, could NOT stop thinking about that color, returned my unused navy color and bought it. So here is my new lovely cadet beauty!

That color is beautiful! Congrats!