The Soft W handbag- Any owners??

beeniechika

Aug 20, 2008
Does anyone own this BEAAUUTIFUL bag? I'm debating whether I should get it or not... but would LOVE to see current owner's pics pics pics... and their LIKES and dislikes of the bag (if any)!

How is the leather? Is it a useful size? Weight? Please share!!

Attachments

• 1381625-p-DETAILED.jpg
    1381625-p-DETAILED.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 706
  • 0443592620575R_300x400.jpg
    0443592620575R_300x400.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,743
I do not own it, but have played with it a bit at the F boutique. I like it much better than the first "W." The Soft W is user friendly. It is much easier to open and gain access to the contents. There are 2 sizes, the one that is 16" wide, and the one that is 14" wide. Both are nice medium sized bags, that look ladylike yet slightly casual. It comes in several leathers...I am nuts over the snake. The calf is not heavy, in my opinion.

The Soft W is pretty new, I do not know anyone on this forum that owns one. You could be the first! :graucho:

i LOVE this bag, as well.
i 'played' with it in the F Boutique too :smile:
seems to be one of those "perfect" bags.
i flipped over the black patent model.

THE FIRST to have it on the forum!!!!! omg! I've been shopping for a black sophisticated timeless bag for a while and came across this and am obsessed with it! I guess I should go see it in person. Off to the boutique TODAY!!! :smile: shall let you know how much crazier I get!

THE FIRST to have it on the forum!!!!! omg! I've been shopping for a black sophisticated timeless bag for a while and came across this and am obsessed with it! I guess I should go see it in person. Off to the boutique TODAY!!! :smile: shall let you know how much crazier I get!

You are funny! I'll check back to read your impressions on the Soft W, as well as any other items you see at the boutique.

Does anyone own this BEAAUUTIFUL bag? I'm debating whether I should get it or not... but would LOVE to see current owner's pics pics pics... and their LIKES and dislikes of the bag (if any)!

How is the leather? Is it a useful size? Weight? Please share!!

I also own the Soft W Ferragamo! I absolutely love it! The only thing I worry about is getting it dirty and I am obsessively protective of it! I have it in a beautiful red color from this past winters collection -- though I did think it was part of the cruise collection when I first bought it back in November --

The only thing I don't like about it -- is that it doesn't hold its shape when there isn't anything in it. I am also typically more of a shoulder bag girl -- so I was worried about it being a pain to lug around. I don't find it overly cumbersome....How do you find yours now that you've had it for a couple months? Everybody stops me to tell me they love my bag--even people who aren't in to designer purses!

The Soft W is my first Ferragamo and I am now hooked! --- Has anyone seen/bought/carry the Soft W Tote? I am very interested! Any thoughts?

picture.php

Me and my Soft W Ferragamo in Red (for reference I am 5'3)

I have two and it is a fab bag:biggrin: I have been going a little crazy with the SF bags.... I think that they are timeless.
What I like about this bag is that it is young and timeless but does not look like a bag only mature women would carry.
But see the bag IRL before getting it.
I also like the soft sofia as that is a very casual bag and easy to use. Good luck and no more bags for me :smile: ..... Wish the soft sofia came in nubuck or ostrich SIGH, but maybe it is a good thing that they don't else I would be buying them!!!!!

Just FYI if you're interested..I saw a few Soft W bags in nubuck yesterday in SF boutique. It looks fabulous!

I have two and it is a fab bag:biggrin: I have been going a little crazy with the SF bags.... I think that they are timeless.
What I like about this bag is that it is young and timeless but does not look like a bag only mature women would carry.
I also like the soft sofia as that is a very casual bag and easy to use. Good luck and no more bags for me :smile: ..... Wish the soft sofia came in nubuck or ostrich SIGH, but maybe it is a good thing that they don't else I would be buying them!!!!!

Did you have any problems about color transfer? I am planning to get the purple one. :smile:

Did you have any problems about color transfer? I am planning to get the purple one. :smile:

There might be some color transfers but if the purple is dark, the color transfer is less noticeable than beige or white...Do be careful of pen marks cuz they don't get off easily or at all...treat ur bag with care and the color transfer issue won't be that much...if u r scared, use leather protective spray and it might prevent color transfers...:smile: