The sofa 2011 - who's willing to stay on?

bagloverno

Oct 23, 2010
Following the thread "The sofa 2010 who's aiming to stay on?" I created this one for getting new volunteers for 2011 :biggrin:
After I made a few damages, some small ones and some decent ones, I would be willing to stay on the sofa 2011, will tie myself with the handles of my 2 bays so by that, I wont go off to look at something else :lol:. There could be a tiny chance that I would be tempted in any new designs coming up next year, but I dont say absolutely I'm safe sitting on the sofa...at least, not alone! So then, anyone who would like to help me not going off by sitting next to me on the sofa next year? :woohoo:

First of all, welcome you so much to be with me on the 2011 sofa !!!
And how to pass the time?
I think we could just bring all collections that we have out to entertain us:yahoo:I dont even have a tiny thought that you would get bored with your collections though, Elvis :P

what shall we do to pass the time? and resist temptation on the 26th!!

First of all, welcome you so much to be with me on the 2011 sofa !!!
And how to pass the time?
I think we could just bring all collections that we have out to entertain us:yahoo:I dont even have a tiny thought that you would get bored with your collections though, Elvis :P

fair point- I will sit on the sofa and polish my bags- with elvis in my headphones to resist hearing of any bargains anywhere!!

I'm on, but with a caveat - 40th next year so I'm allowed a special purchase for that :biggrin:

(swiftly glossing over the fact that I've raided my fund n-times over so it might be a very small purchase!)

already got quite a few Elvis!!! It's not until the end of the summer so I'll have changed my mind 15 times (a month?!) by then and you'll all have got bored....