The sofa 2011 - who's willing to stay on?

Hi Ladies,

I'm impressed at your resolve. I can't join you on the sofa, as I am too weak willed.
Having agreed to just one more, DH has threatened me with....... A convent! (for my own good)
Not just any old convent (not that there are many) but an isolated, not attatched to the www, no satellite coverage, no landline, no Mulberry.com.......NO bags.
So if anyone feels they might be in need of serious rehab or just wants to brush up on their Latin - i'd be glad of the company.....ne tentatio!

:-s:-s

Hi Ladies,

I'm impressed at your resolve. I can't join you on the sofa, as I am too weak willed.
Having agreed to just one more, DH has threatened me with....... A convent! (for my own good)
Not just any old convent (not that there are many) but an isolated, not attatched to the www, no satellite coverage, no landline, no Mulberry.com.......NO bags.
So if anyone feels they might be in need of serious rehab or just wants to brush up on their Latin - i'd be glad of the company.....ne tentatio!

Lol! Love it, Mooshooshoo! :lolots:

Would you be able to take your doggies? :doggie::doggie:

Hi Indy,

I don't think so - Bertie (salt & peeper in pic) is pretty bright, so I think there might be fears he'd take an order to the nearest mulberry stockist...........
could be a long lonely 2012!

Mea culpa!

Each fall from the sofa is 1 @, so if you look at my total, I've got 5@ plus 3 @ = 8@ altogether, so bascially I've bought 8 bags since being on the sofa - thank goodness this year's almost finished ! Hope this makes sense :smile:

Thanks Cocopops :smile:
I tried the sofa at the start of 2011, but was too weak, I'm afraid.
Now I am trying to sell a couple of bags, but to be honest there is still one on the mail to me :graucho:
But it really is getting crowdy in my secret cupboard, en my bank account is getting lower so I need to be strong the rest of this year AND next year :wondering

Hi Ladies,

Actually that sounds quite attractive. But I would miss my two dogs too much, I'm afraid.:P

I could probably quote bits of the requiem mass at you, but other than that I think it has to be "ceteris paribus"!

Hi Wulie

In that case you definitely need to join me....please don't let me go alone! I still have nightmares about Sr Teresa doing the 100m in her wimple!

Aves pluma Confluera - don't they?:help: