The shipping box was huge!!! Guess what I got?

May 16, 2007
Florida
My Papillon was stolen 2 weeks ago:crybaby:, so I thought i'll start out fresh this week by ordering some yummy candy. I was so impatient :cursing: with the whole shipping thing. I wanted to get it while I was at the store this Monday, but I didn't have enough time because we had to run to Saks for my sis to get her Dior tote....Long store. I ended up with the Vernis Cles. Then I felt like I'm missing :sad: something. Finally I went online and ordered these two babies. I had to work today. The day seem longer than usual. I literally speed up just to get home.
Anybody take a guess :confused1:. Here they are, my Vernis Cles with two other babies.Aren't they beautiful??

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Viviana325

Aug 1, 2007
I am happy for you, can't wait to see what you purchased, after all you went through. Can we see!!!!

JennMSU

GO STATE!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Michigan
noooooo! i took part in one of these teases the other day and they are so, well, teasing! :smile: post the reveal before i go nuts!!! :smile:

sweetneet

over the moon
Aug 8, 2007
TX
oooh, i wanna see!!!

btw, congrats on your new items, you soo deserve them after all you went through!!!

JennMSU

GO STATE!
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Michigan
agree w/ neptune -- i love the pinks in the wallet! you got a great one! and of course *sigh* a moment of silence for the pomme cles. i get many compliments on my pomme cles -- it's that amazing color, i tell ya!

okay, now the biggie ... can anyone else hear the jeopardy! theme song?