the SAK handbags

i have a quilted leather wristlet from the sak that i use as a makeup case. i've only been using it for about 4 months, but so far it's held up well. the leather wipes clean easily if i get any makeup on it.

I have one, it's a cute striped hobo-style deal. I bought it several months ago, though, and I've never carried it. It's still hanging in my closet.

I have a really nice quilted leather SAK bag with chain handle that I got for $13 on sale - I really think the SAK leather bags are a well-kept secret, they go on sale all the time for next to nothing and are so much nicer than most other bags in their price range.

I have a really nice quilted leather SAK bag with chain handle that I got for $13 on sale - I really think the SAK leather bags are a well-kept secret, they go on sale all the time for next to nothing and are so much nicer than most other bags in their price range.
I definitely agree with you! Especially when they go on sale!

Does anyone has any of the bags from the Peace Collection? They look pretty nice but I was wondering if it was worth the price although its for charity.