THE ROW Handbag Line

Yes, I got mine direct from The Row. I went back for the dark taupe not long after but still on the waitlist.
How long have you been on the waitlist for? I haven’t put myself on one of those yet because I just assumed it would be months and months, would be good to get an idea of how long you’ve waited!

How long have you been on the waitlist for? I haven’t put myself on one of those yet because I just assumed it would be months and months, would be good to get an idea of how long you’ve waited!
The waitlist is absolutely useless. I waitlisted for almost all the size 12s and 10s, they never told me when they were back in stock. I pretty much stalked the website everyday in hopes it would restock or maybe someone would make a return. I finally got lucky after a month and bought a burgundy 12! Just arrived yesterday.

IMG_0395.jpeg

O
The waitlist is absolutely useless. I waitlisted for almost all the size 12s and 10s, they never told me when they were back in stock. I pretty much stalked the website everyday in hopes it would restock or maybe someone would make a return. I finally got lucky after a month and bought a burgundy 12! Just arrived yesterday.

View attachment 5998521
Oh wow, that’s stunning. Kudos for the perseverance! That leather looks absolutely scrumptious.

Speaking of waiting lists being useless, I've been on one for a minute with Holt Renfrew for a Margaux 15 or 17 and instead of calling me when one came in, they just outright ignore the list and put them out on the floor! :hrmm: I must have angels watching over me though, because as I was walking out of the Louis Vuitton section I saw an employee putting this Margaux 17 on a shelf about 40 feet away, so I ran over and claimed it like a lost child! :lol: I was planning on it as a gift for my sister for an everyday bag, but it is just too damn big for her needs-- and I fell in love with it and decided to keep it.

I am a guy and not into super feminine looking things and I was surprised how good it looked on me. I got the sister a more suitable daily bag instead (which you can see in one of my previous posts, a lovely LV Carmel Hobo). From looking at pictures I couldn't tell if it was too pretty for a guy like me, but I feel like it is very neutral and low key in practice, especially when stuffed... and it is perfect for my constant short-ish traveling from island to city and back. It fits everything but the kitchen sink (I threw in my Loro Piana L29 Extra Pouch for scale, which is nearly 12" across) and is a lovely supple and wonderful smelling leather.IMG_5945.jpg
IMG_5946.jpgIMG_5950.jpg

Speaking of waiting lists being useless, I've been on one for a minute with Holt Renfrew for a Margaux 15 or 17 and instead of calling me when one came in, they just outright ignore the list and put them out on the floor! :hrmm: I must have angels watching over me though, because as I was walking out of the Louis Vuitton section I saw an employee putting this Margaux 17 on a shelf about 40 feet away, so I ran over and claimed it like a lost child! :lol: I was planning on it as a gift for my sister for an everyday bag, but it is just too damn big for her needs-- and I fell in love with it and decided to keep it.

I am a guy and not into super feminine looking things and I was surprised how good it looked on me. I got the sister a more suitable daily bag instead (which you can see in one of my previous posts, a lovely LV Carmel Hobo). From looking at pictures I couldn't tell if it was too pretty for a guy like me, but I feel like it is very neutral and low key in practice, especially when stuffed... and it is perfect for my constant short-ish traveling from island to city and back. It fits everything but the kitchen sink (I threw in my Loro Piana L29 Extra Pouch for scale, which is nearly 12" across) and is a lovely supple and wonderful smelling leather.View attachment 5998600
View attachment 5998598View attachment 5998599
This is gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!! I prefer pebbled leather so it doesn't show scratches. I also love your LP pouch...it's a perfect match!

• Love
Reactions: tdbee

At a guess I would say 6 weeks. I do periodically check that it still is OOS. Due to the price I’m half hoping the summer passes without it being restocked then I won’t need a lighter colour :lol:

View attachment 5998521

This is gorgeous, congratulations on your tenacity. Perhaps I need to change check periodically to stalk :thinking:

Reactions: fayden
Took a few more pics of New Burgundy size 12 today in case anyone would like to see. I haven't even used the bag yet but just from handling it around the house I can see some light scratches. So this bag WILL def get scratches super easily. I'm fine with it but crossing my fingers I won't get deep scratches anytime soon. The leather is absolutely buttery smooth and feels dewy. It's amazing.

tempImageEHcO1c.pngtempImagePezs3g.pngtempImageyPTTGv.pngtempImage3bylmb.pngtempImageNCtlUY.pngtempImageFvr3V1.png

Took a few more pics of New Burgundy size 12 today in case anyone would like to see. I haven't even used the bag yet but just from handling it around the house I can see some light scratches. So this bag WILL def get scratches super easily. I'm fine with it but crossing my fingers I won't get deep scratches anytime soon. The leather is absolutely buttery smooth and feels dewy. It's amazing.

View attachment 5999962View attachment 5999963View attachment 5999964View attachment 5999965View attachment 5999966View attachment 5999967
She’ll look good scratches or not!

• Thanks

View attachment 5999962View attachment 5999963View attachment 5999964View attachment 5999965View attachment 5999966View attachment 5999967
Beautiful! Congratulations

• Thanks

It’s absolutely beautiful. My Céline classic bag has box leather and it scratched badly within weeks of owning. At first I was really disappointed but now I love and use the bag and the scratches don’t bother me at all. Hopefully you will feel the same if you get any.

It’s absolutely beautiful. My Céline classic bag has box leather and it scratched badly within weeks of owning. At first I was really disappointed but now I love and use the bag and the scratches don’t bother me at all. Hopefully you will feel the same if you get any.
Just from handling it around the house I have a few scratches. So far they are light scratches nothing serious and I am okay with that. Just hope I don’t accidentally get a giant deep scratch anytime soon. That would make me sad. But I love the smooth leather. The feel is so soft.

IMG_0519.jpeg

Reactions: BlueCherry