~*~ The Rose Ballerine Club ~*~

I keep putting off using my gorgeous delightful DA with RB interior because I'm so afraid to ruin it. I bought the Indian pink samorga organizer for the inside but I'm still so scared to use it. Every perfect day I get to use it (bought it to use as a summer bag) I chicken out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

That's a lot of money to sit unused! I've been using mine since it launched and no organizer, but still looks brand new

Reactions: LoveLVSpeedy
Oh my enjoy your bag!! I used to be like that when I was younger then I realized how silly that is! A bag is an object that is for pleasure. Life is short so please just enjoy

itI keep putting off using my gorgeous delightful DA with RB interior because I'm so afraid to ruin it. I bought the Indian pink samorga organizer for the inside but I'm still so scared to use it. Every perfect day I get to use it (bought it to use as a summer bag) I chicken out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
Has this colour been discontinued in this bag? Can't stop thinking about it and it's not available on the LV website :smile:

No, it was very limited in the Empreinte leather especially the Montaigne. I was very lucky to get one! The store manager had to source one from Asia to Australia. The first request was rejected as no stock available in our range of countries to order from, then I got a floor stock one from a store and it came to me in perfect condition [emoji178]

No, it was very limited in the Empreinte leather especially the Montaigne. I was very lucky to get one! The store manager had to source one from Asia to Australia. The first request was rejected as no stock available in our range of countries to order from, then I got a floor stock one from a store and it came to me in perfect condition [emoji178]

A fantastic buy and worth the pursuit - it's utterly beautiful!

Reactions: fyn72