~*~ The Rose Ballerine Club ~*~

I am on the wait list for the world tour NF with the patches and I am seriously considering getting this instead. I did have a DE NF with cracked straps (twice) though...praying the problem isn't as bad. I really love this bag and I miss having the DE in my collection [emoji175].

I think the neverfull with patches wil also very pretty.
I am scared for cracked straps and gonna be very careful with her.my sa did say that if there are any problems they wil take care of it.

I think the neverfull with patches wil also very pretty.
I am scared for cracked straps and gonna be very careful with her.my sa did say that if there are any problems they wil take care of it.

That is what makes me consider getting one again. When my old de cracked, they quickly replaced the straps free of charge. The downside is you have to wait 6 weeks while the bag is gone, but I tend to rotate my bags anyway so it just gave me time to miss it [emoji6].

Reactions: Nathalie123
As I'm planning on purchasing a Neverfull with rose ballerine interior, I've been wondering which purse organizer in which color will suit it best? I hope you can help me with my decision [emoji1]

As I'm planning on purchasing a Neverfull with rose ballerine interior, I've been wondering which purse organizer in which color will suit it best? I hope you can help me with my decision [emoji1]

I've read several TPF posts from posters who chose the Indian pink samorga organizer for their rose ballerine bags. I too purchased it and it looks like the best match. Hope this helps and GL in your search!

Reactions: Quinni
I've read several TPF posts from posters who chose the Indian pink samorga organizer for their rose ballerine bags. I too purchased it and it looks like the best match. Hope this helps and GL in your search!

+1
I also have this organizer (in the Indian Pink) and love it - my bag is always organized and it keeps the bag itself clean [emoji4][emoji1305]
(Side bar - I did see one on etsy that may have matched better but was more than twice the price.. If you're wanting to shop around more).

Reactions: Quinni

Get the organizer in "barely pink" from 47th Heaven on Etsy!!!!! Someone on here recommended it to me and it is absolutely PERFECT for my DA Neverfull with RB interior. A little expensive but 10% goes to a dog rescue organization and the organizer is super high quality and handmade in the US. (To be clear - I'm not affiliated in any way - just a super satisfied customer!!)