The reveal for Mum!!

Sorry ladies!! I TOTALLY thought I replied here, but didn't. (Started a new job on Monday, my car went kaput and all sorts of other stuff...it just slipped my mind!)

She's doing AWESOME. The next day, she was up and about - on the computer, doing her card making and sewing. So, she's in really, really good shape. She goes next week to get the final results of the surgery to make sure they got it all. So, fingers crossed!

She did call me on Monday to tell me she went to the Dr and wore her CLs and when she had to take them off for the exam, the nurse freaked out with excitement!!

Ladies, thank you ALL so much for showing such care and concern. You are such a fabulous group of cool chicks and it means so much to me to have your support!! You rock!

Sharkbait, I just saw this thread! You are so sweet and your mum's face was priceless -she was so thrilled! I'm glad to hear things went well for her.

Good luck with the new job!

I'm glad she's doing well and that she's enjoying her CLs. You're an amazing daughter for doing this.

Good luck on your new job and please continue keeping us posted.

Bumpin this to check on your Mum......hope all is doing well!

Also, Kaeleigh posted the link from Net a Porter with Msr. Louboutin singing the 'Love' song and I thought your Mum might enjoy it since she has the shoes.

Keep us posted and looking forward to our play date in VA!