The Random Picture Thread

Absolutely gorgeous @Dextersmom !
@MaseratiMomma know I know what's really at the end of a rainbow ;)
Oh my gosh. Where do you live and do you have a room for rent in your basement?
I’ll go halves with you! Reminds me a little of a beach in LaJolla.
Thank you all and you are so funny!!:hugs: My daily walks have definitely been a reprieve for me during this time.:heart: I will have to consult with my husband and cats about the basement. :lol:

Thank you all and you are so funny!!:hugs: My daily walks have definitely been a reprieve for me during this time.:heart: I will have to consult with my husband and cats about the basement. :lol:
Bummer! Cat allergy, so I’m out. :lol:
Humor helps, generally speaking. While I do not have this scenery, I am just reminded there is a lovely county park a block away from me. So I will get myself out there today!

Very random picture here — here’s the lizard that DD and I rescued from the pool today. I was looking at the pool from inside the house and saw this little guy swimming (or moving frantically). I thought it was a goner when it stopped moving for awhile. When it started to move again, we decided to save him. After we scooped him up and dropped him on the pavement, we watched him for 10 minutes to make sure he didn’t fall back in again. He eventually made his way to the garden area. It felt good to make a successful rescue :smile: (vs a retrieval :sad:).

12B177BB-F2D4-4352-8F62-FFC7A4AE217D.jpeg

Very random picture here — here’s the lizard that DD and I rescued from the pool today. I was looking at the pool from inside the house and saw this little guy swimming (or moving frantically). I thought it was a goner when it stopped moving for awhile. When it started to move again, we decided to save him. After we scooped him up and dropped him on the pavement, we watched him for 10 minutes to make sure he didn’t fall back in again. He eventually made his way to the garden area. It felt good to make a successful rescue :smile: (vs a retrieval :sad:).

View attachment 4781388
I'm glad you rescued him! It looks like he was trying to join the lizard in your pool. Your pool looks beautiful. Doesn't it ever tempt you?