The Random Picture Thread

View attachment 5700952
Unfortunately light pollution and the limitation of phone strictly camera, doesn’t capture this the way I wanted but :P

View attachment 5700954
View attachment 5700955
View attachment 5700953View attachment 5700956View attachment 5700957
Hi K!
I don't know what you were trying to capture in the first picture but I love it! I love the different colors of the lights on the buildings. There so much to look at and yet my eye is drawn to the doors of the building in the background. :loveeyes:

I don't know if you included the menu to Pie Punks because you're recommending it, but I've already been online checking it out. (Which is why my reply took so long. :lol: ) I checked them out on Grubhub thinking I'd give them a try for Sunday's Niners game, but the delivery pizza prices are too high for just me. No worries, I'll have to go there one day on one of my walks. In the meantime my favorite, Victor's pizza, will do nicely for Sunday. :smile:

Hi K!
I don't know what you were trying to capture in the first picture but I love it! I love the different colors of the lights on the buildings. There so much to look at and yet my eye is drawn to the doors of the building in the background. :loveeyes:

I don't know if you included the menu to Pie Punks because you're recommending it, but I've already been online checking it out. (Which is why my reply took so long. :lol: ) I checked them out on Grubhub thinking I'd give them a try for Sunday's Niners game, but the delivery pizza prices are too high for just me. No worries, I'll have to go there one day on one of my walks. In the meantime my favorite, Victor's pizza, will do nicely for Sunday. :smile:
I was trying to capture a mixture of the old old (palace sign) the old new (garage with the neon signs) and just the fact that at a little before 6pm, the moon is already up (crescent) and the spacing of it all including the lights, but not for the some of the lights to be so bright..

I took a picture of the menu because I love the options and yes, I would recommend the waikiki sneaky and the cinis.

Delivery prices are too high for sure. There are a lot of good pizza spots. Golden boys, little star/blue line, Montesacro (the spicy pizza, drool), and pie punks sf… :biggrin:

A385FBDC-8F3C-415E-A6D2-8D3E0FEE2DD4.jpeg

^ tormarancio (yummy) and not pictured the gnocchi *finger kiss*

I was trying to capture a mixture of the old old (palace sign) the old new (garage with the neon signs) and just the fact that at a little before 6pm, the moon is already up (crescent) and the spacing of it all including the lights, but not for the some of the lights to be so bright..

I took a picture of the menu because I love the options and yes, I would recommend the waikiki sneaky and the cinis.

Delivery prices are too high for sure. There are a lot of good pizza spots. Golden boys, little star/blue line, Montesacro (the spicy pizza, drool), and pie punks sf… :biggrin:

View attachment 5701114

^ tormarancio (yummy) and not pictured the gnocchi *finger kiss*
I think I got most (some) of what you were trying to capture. :smile:

I've been to Golden Boy three times, and enjoyed it each time. I buy a slice and eat it in Washington Square Park. (But I'm graduating to two slices. :lol: )
I'll have to check out the other places.
Thanks!

I think I got most (some) of what you were trying to capture. :smile:

I've been to Golden Boy three times, and enjoyed it each time. I buy a slice and eat it in Washington Square Park. (But I'm graduating to two slices. :lol: )
I'll have to check out the other places.
Thanks!
If you’re by Washington sq park, while the men aren’t as friendly as the women imho, there is a focaccia bakery Liguria. 3 plus generations of Italian family, actually their landlord is also family. But really good pizza focaccia that used to be $5 and now is like $8 but still filling (and good)!