Food The Quick Chopper

I don't know about the one you posted, but I have this one, from the pampered chef... I love it, it's great for quickly and finely chopping all kinds of things... I use if for onions garlic and herbs almost all the time!

2585_200.jpg

It's also manually operated... you just hit the big button on top over and over and your stuff is chopped... quite satisfying, actually, after a long day at work. :tup:

I have the pampered chef one also - the clear plastic piece on the base cracked last time I was chopping something... so I have switched the 5 cup Immersion Blender from Wolfgang Puck (HSN) I love it! It chops great!! Perfect for smaller jobs that I don't want to dirty my Cuisnart for. My step-daughter has the Magic Bullet and that has come in handy for smoothies but IMO stinks for anything else.

Ugghhh I had one of those Pampered Chef ones, but it got completely destroyed within a couple months. Some of their gadgets are great, but the rest always seem to spontaneously fall apart. It's really annoying. A good food processor is the way to go. They're sooo much more useful than any gadget IMO.

eta- I just checked your link and I did have one of those choppers once upon a time. It was okay. It worked kind of like a mandolin slicer, except it catches the stuff you slice in the bowl underneath. It wasn't bad, but I wouldn't buy another one :shrugs:

Sorry to hear about the bad luck witht he pampered chef chopper. Now I'm a little worried about mine... I hope it doesn't break... i love it and use it quite a bit!