The Price of Vanity/Extreme Beauty

What does it matter what other people think, it is a personal choice and if you want to nip tuck, it is your business. After having four children and a stomach pooch that won't go away.... I think I would opt for a tucking....

Cosmetic Surgery.
If it can land you a good job ? or find you a husband ? If it makes you feel better about herself.

Then what makes it wrong ?

What makes it right ?

Your opinions please.

Personally, I think if you're doing to try and land a job or you think that you'll find a husband will be wrong. It's all the wrong reasons to do it.

But, if you're doing it to feel better and more confident about yourself... then after a lot of careful thought, research and consultations with professional doctors aesthetically and mentally. And be mentally prepared for the change...than go for it!! I don't think money can ever buy confidence or
Self-esteem.

I'm still not sure about plastic surgery. A few years ago I planned on getting breast implants because I thought mine were too small, compared of course to the 'beautiful people'. After I met my bf and grew up a little though I'm totally happy with my size and shape - some of the celebrity implants out there are truly awful! Also I've always been on the smaller side, especially when I was around 13,14 and my overweight sister and her equally overweight friends were always telling me how I had no boobs or butt. Ugh I wish I could go back in time and slap them, those dreadful harpies.