"The Pouch"

hi guys. I'm currently waiting for my pouch 20 intrecciato in plaster (offwhite) just wondering if i should take any precautions in terms of color transfer.. and just keeping it clean and pristine..

i know its kind of a bad idea to get a white bag butttt i can't resist its beauty!! :P

Reactions: RT1
hi guys. I'm currently waiting for my pouch 20 intrecciato in plaster (offwhite) just wondering if i should take any precautions in terms of color transfer.. and just keeping it clean and pristine..

i know its kind of a bad idea to get a white bag butttt i can't resist its beauty!! :P

omg yes please please be careful with it!!! I just bought a pouch 20 in cipria.. I never buy light colored bags, every other bag I have is in black, but when I saw the light colored pouches I just couldn't resist. I wore it out to a club two nights ago (I know I know how STUPID to bring this bag to a club...) and wore a black dress.

the next morning... I saw SO MUCH color transfer on my bag I almost had a heart attack. I tried to wipe first with a damp cloth then baby wipes but it just ended up spreading the color more. I then drove to the Beverly Hills Bottega boutique and the sales associates told me there wasn't really anything I can do when it comes to color transfer on a light colored bag. They did take it to the back and put some leather conditioner on it but they said best advice is just to leave it alone so it doesn't get worse and then be careful next time

tl;dr be really really really careful with your light colored pouches
392E5FDC-8DC8-4E8F-B9A8-9BDCB04B3A60.jpeg DC112232-01FA-446D-9BA0-4B4D9F86F2C2.jpeg

The crossbody strap is pretty long. I'd definitely say don't use it on the crossbody strap if you are wearing jeans - unless you shorten the strap enough that the bag can't rub against your jeans. Jeans seem really bad about color transfer. Probably safer to carry it as a clutch when wearing jeans.

Reactions: RT1
Thanks! I scored a chloe mini c bag on a resale site recently too so needless to say I am DONE buying bags for a minute lol!
I need a straight jacket. Not only did I end up returning the Chloe bag (sending it to a resale website rather - it was not the right color for me) - I ended up "swinging by" BV this weekend and saw this.... and then exchanged my red pouch for it. I've lost my mind. Someone please help me find it.

Attachments

• BVC.jpg
    BVC.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 397
I am contemplating this. The only thing I am afraid is I will not carry it much.Any of you here who aren’t really clutch people but have this, do you wear it often (or often enough)?IMG_2007.JPG

Last edited: