The Pompidou is coming back!

eeeeeeeeeeee thank you for the peek! I am dying over that nude patent (fantasizing about a nude patent trophy) along with the lime, luggage, and grey!

Wow I really love them! But why are some of them more shiny? Are they all patent? Will they need to be treated? I really like the lime color, but they are all gorgy. Yay! Hoping you consider making more Pilots too. Love my pilots.

oh.....my.....gourd...

Nude for sure, Lime FOR SURE, grey is next - it looks pretty gorgy. I have a black leather one but the black patent tempts me. so classic.

And a nude patent or lime patent trophy would be perfect too.

Thanks for all of the input! Really great to hear your thoughts and advice. Very happy that you like the new Pomp colors :smile: Noted that everyone is lemming a Trophy in Lime or Nude...do you mean the Trophy Bag or Trophy Satchel?

-Jennirane: the pompidou webbing strap is adjustable, so it will definitely work crossbody on long torsos. i'm 5'-8", so i try to measure for cbody drops on myself and then with other ladies in the hh office. i've actually increased our cbody drop lengths across bags for this fall. you'll definitely find that they work for you.

-Jordanopolis: Lurrrvvve the cute pic of you wearing the Pomp as a fanny pack!

-Question for you HHhotties, we're running the production for the Pomps very quickly to get them launched asap for holiday. Would you prefer:
*Pomp colors with a webbing strap that matches the leather color, but a black zipper tape across all colorways
OR
*Pomp colors with a neutral black webbing strap and black zipper tape across all colors?

The office poll is that we should go with the black webbing strap and black zipper tape across all Pomp colors. We don't have enough time to order in the matching zipper tapes for the 9 new Pomp colors.

Please let me know your thoughts today if you get a chance!

xxo-Toni

-Jennirane: the pompidou webbing strap is adjustable, so it will definitely work crossbody on long torsos. i'm 5'-8", so i try to measure for cbody drops on myself and then with other ladies in the hh office. i've actually increased our cbody drop lengths across bags for this fall. you'll definitely find that they work for you.

Toni, thanks for the update, and good to know the strap lengths have been increased. Sometimes it doesn't have to do with height--my sister is 5'9", and I'm 2" shorter, but have a longer torso (short hobbit legs LOL). So the older Xbodys always hit me *right* at the hip or just higher (not flattering).

And I think black straps if the zipper straps are going to be black; it would look weird to have two different colors of webbing. I would only wonder how contrasty that would look with the lighter colors (like Nude)?