The Pochette Felicie Club!

Hey girls! This is a repost from the „What’s inside your LV?“ thread - I wanted to share what is my optimal way to pack my Felicie :blush:

I put my phone in the slip pocket to protect it and to be able to easily put it and take it out again.
In the main compartment I have:
- tissues
- cardholder with cards
- key pouch with keys
- lip gloss
- chapstick
On the top of the cardholder and key pouch, there’s still enough place to put either a hand sanitizer or hand cream (e.g. in the 50 ml size) :smile:
View attachment 5000991
View attachment 5000988
View attachment 5000993

Love your Mono!! I don't have a Mono yet but we're Mono card holder twins :happydance:

• Love
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
Hey everyone. I am looking to purchase the Felicie Pochette in Mono. It is hardly ever in stock. Did anyone else have a problem finding one? Also, I live in Oklahoma, so there are no LV stores near me.

Hi! How long have you had an active customer profile with LV? If you've been a long time and active customer, we can see if my SA can assist you with pay-by-link order :yes:

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
I bought the felicie a year ago in the galet color (epi leather), and I love the bag, but I don't find myself using it as much as I'd like because sometimes I just don't want to wear the chain strap. I've looked around a little for a strap alternative, but haven't really found anything that would look nice with the galet color. Its such a specific color, which makes finding a color-match strap nearly impossible. A black strap would look too harsh, and I'm not a fan of vachetta straps. Anyone out there have any suggestions for a strap that might work with this color?
If they made alma bb in galet, you could see if a strap pops up in the pre-loved market. The one thing to consider is that it won't be adjustable

Reactions: mgrnt
If they made alma bb in galet, you could see if a strap pops up in the pre-loved market. The one thing to consider is that it won't be adjustable
I actually looked at a couple of pre-loved sites and was surprised at the amount of straps for sale. None of them were galet, but there was one turtledove, so it gives me hope that one might pop up eventually!
side note, off topic: I was shocked at how much just the straps for the multi-pochette are selling for!:wtf:

I actually looked at a couple of pre-loved sites and was surprised at the amount of straps for sale. None of them were galet, but there was one turtledove, so it gives me hope that one might pop up eventually!
side note, off topic: I was shocked at how much just the straps for the multi-pochette are selling for!:wtf:
Haha, kind of nuts. It's not ballistic nylon or anything. Is it good quality, maybe, but I would rather have a leather strap for that kind of $$.

Reactions: mgrnt
Received my Felicie Pochette today! Haven't used her but I already know she is just what I was looking for.

As I get older, I find myself downsizing what I carry on a daily basis. Ideally I'd love to carry the essentials rather than "everything but the kitchen sink". Unfortunately, my line of work requires me to carry more than I care to on a daily basis, but I think this will be perfect for the days where all I need are keys, credit cards/cash, cell phone and a lippy!

Just a note... the 2 inserts included are larger than I anticipated, which was a nice surprise but I don't think I will be using them in the pochette.
so beautiful! Did you order it online? I'm wondering how many days it took before your felicie shipped out

Hi everyone!
I had a couple of issues I was wondering if anyone else had. I tried looking this up, but it doesn’t seem like others have as much curling as I have or the bubbling issue of the fabric (or maybe I couldn’t find it in the forum). To get to the point... my Felicie pochette actually has its edges curling up a lot. Both on the outside flap and on the inside edge of the bag. I’ve circled it in the pictures. I’ve tried to flatten it, but it doesn’t work. Also, on the inside of the bag, the fabric where the flap is, there seems to be a bubble or bulge in between. It’s pretty prominent. Like excess fabric or something. It won’t flatten. Does anyone else have this issue? Or does anyone think it’s a defect? I’ve had this for less than a year and I really don’t use it that much. And I definitely don’t ever stuff it. Please help! Thanks!

Attachments

• B001BC59-3DBF-4940-BBFB-E5FC3025717C.jpeg
    B001BC59-3DBF-4940-BBFB-E5FC3025717C.jpeg
    265.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 0D6A0367-EE21-4695-B7E5-290C90F6744F.jpeg
    0D6A0367-EE21-4695-B7E5-290C90F6744F.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 55
  • CDB69642-B9CE-4100-817C-948D754A8083.jpeg
    CDB69642-B9CE-4100-817C-948D754A8083.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 2D01CD22-F179-44FB-B7C9-1BCB1406BE7B.jpeg
    2D01CD22-F179-44FB-B7C9-1BCB1406BE7B.jpeg
    297.6 KB · Views: 63
  • E1DCCACC-6A7C-410F-90AD-A373C835D166.jpeg
    E1DCCACC-6A7C-410F-90AD-A373C835D166.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 8A4B5286-51CB-474C-92C5-6F9CB340F014.jpeg
    8A4B5286-51CB-474C-92C5-6F9CB340F014.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 7387DEC9-F457-4B24-A5BE-063BDEFEE002.jpeg
    7387DEC9-F457-4B24-A5BE-063BDEFEE002.jpeg
    175.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 4BB17129-DF1A-47AA-B1E9-CB795AAD5C5B.jpeg
    4BB17129-DF1A-47AA-B1E9-CB795AAD5C5B.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 53
Hi everyone!
I had a couple of issues I was wondering if anyone else had. I tried looking this up, but it doesn’t seem like others have as much curling as I have or the bubbling issue of the fabric (or maybe I couldn’t find it in the forum). To get to the point... my Felicie pochette actually has its edges curling up a lot. Both on the outside flap and on the inside edge of the bag. I’ve circled it in the pictures. I’ve tried to flatten it, but it doesn’t work. Also, on the inside of the bag, the fabric where the flap is, there seems to be a bubble or bulge in between. It’s pretty prominent. Like excess fabric or something. It won’t flatten. Does anyone else have this issue? Or does anyone think it’s a defect? I’ve had this for less than a year and I really don’t use it that much. And I definitely don’t ever stuff it. Please help! Thanks!
My felicie isn't canvas, but from what I understand, a little curling of the flap is inevitable. Mine hasn't yet, as I've only used it maybe 6 or 7 times over the past year. However, if you haven't used it much, I think the amount of curling you're experiencing is a bit excessive. Not sure if canvas is more prone to it than leather. Also, the curling of the front lip seems odd too. If you are able, I'd take it in to see if it is defective. Someone with a canvas version might be able to provide better insight on how it wears, but what you're dealing with would bother me if the bag is relatively new.

Hi everyone!

Not sure about the bubbling fabric though that would bother me a lot. However, the flap of a canvas Felicie is certainly more prone to curling. Someone suggested to prevent curling, slide a finger under each side when opening the flap and leave the flap open when the Felicie is not in used.

You can bring your Felicie in for LV to take a look and see what they say. They'd probably consider the curling flap to be normal wear and tear while they may or may not say the same about the bubbling fabric. Keep us posted!

Hi everyone! Just joined the PF club today, but am wondering if the bag I got was a return :sad: the cash pocket in the card holder looks really stretched open, and I’m wondering if anyone else’s came like that? The flap also already came creased, but the date code shows the bag was made ~2 months ago, is this all normal? I’m not sure if I should exchange it. Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• 3F660D89-7658-4955-AD05-DC1BD3045C46.jpeg
    3F660D89-7658-4955-AD05-DC1BD3045C46.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 52AF9BB4-8382-4345-8E71-C98446F2212F.jpeg
    52AF9BB4-8382-4345-8E71-C98446F2212F.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 853E0640-5AD4-4880-9432-4CE1733B524C.jpeg
    853E0640-5AD4-4880-9432-4CE1733B524C.jpeg
    411.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Love
Reactions: pennyrog
Hi everyone! Just joined the PF club today, but am wondering if the bag I got was a return :sad: the cash pocket in the card holder looks really stretched open, and I’m wondering if anyone else’s came like that? The flap also already came creased, but the date code shows the bag was made ~2 months ago, is this all normal? I’m not sure if I should exchange it. Thanks in advance!!
The pocket and card holder look normal to me. TBH I don't think the fabric of the pocket can really stretch much in a way that is noticeable. To me it seems like a pretty thick/solid cotton fabric without elastane in it, so it would take quite a bit of effort to actually stretch it. It is probably just a little "baggy" because of the way it's constructed (might even be intentional so that it's not super hard to get stuff in and out of it). As for the creases in the flag, that looks ok to me if you're just referring to the wrinkles in the lining. Maybe not ideal, but I wouldn't be bothered enough to return it. The exchange may have wrinkles there as well since it is where the cover bends. If there are creases on the actual canvas, then that would be a different story.

Reactions: sweetmint99
The pocket and card holder look normal to me. TBH I don't think the fabric of the pocket can really stretch much in a way that is noticeable. To me it seems like a pretty thick/solid cotton fabric without elastane in it, so it would take quite a bit of effort to actually stretch it. It is probably just a little "baggy" because of the way it's constructed (might even be intentional so that it's not super hard to get stuff in and out of it). As for the creases in the flag, that looks ok to me if you're just referring to the wrinkles in the lining. Maybe not ideal, but I wouldn't be bothered enough to return it. The exchange may have wrinkles there as well since it is where the cover bends. If there are creases on the actual canvas, then that would be a different story.
Thank you for replying :smile: it's my first ever louis purchase so I'm not experienced with what to expect! Your reply helps me a lot