The Pochette Felicie Club!

Got mine for Christmas and used it today for the first time and LOVE it! Can't wait for it to come in azur too.

My only wish is that it had a longer chain otherwise the card holder houses the perfect amount of cards and cash in the slip pocket and the zippered pouch holds the rest of my cards (insurance card, reward cards, etc) and it's long enough that two cards can be placed next to each other lengthwise inside with several behind each and doesn't bulk up the pouch or bow outwards.

I've read some people received theirs with a chain that didn't have a LV markings on the clasps but mine does and it was just purchased last week so perhaps it's been updated. Also, while my bag itself is made in France the card holder is only marked with Louis Vuitton Paris but no made in stamp.

Few other details I love...
Loaded up

Clasp and if you notice, the loop holding the chain is actually canvas. My hope is that if there was an issue they could replace the canvas easily for these.

Card holder loaded and love that cash easily fits in the main pocket and lies completely flat

Zippered pouch, as you can see the two sets of cards fit right next to each other

Few other details I love...
Loaded up

Clasp and if you notice, the loop holding the chain is actually canvas. My hope is that if there was an issue they could replace the canvas easily for these.

Card holder loaded and love that cash easily fits in the main pocket and lies completely flat

Zippered pouch, as you can see the two sets of cards fit right next to each other

Great pictures! Thank you!

Boy WOC is fabulous! Which one do u like better?

I got the boy woc in black patent, my birthday gift last year. It fits the same things. The chain in the boy woc is more substantial than the Felicie but the great advantage is you can switch the chain around. I used the alma bb strap before for my vernis stickers pochette now I can use the gold chain which matches.

I have only used the Felicie twice so can't say which one I like better yet. It's almost the same except for the color and price of course.

Reactions: carrie bagshaw
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451395911.321719.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451396338.780469.jpg
I can finally join this club! The mono one is very cute! It looks better IRL:smile: I really love the credit card slot idea! It perfectly fit in my Eva and other bags!And love the gold chain! It can be used on the Eva, Pommy Pochette and mini pochette[emoji319]

Reactions: IslandGirl4
Yay! I love mine, even though I've only used mine a couple weekends. But it was perfect for weekend trips and errands!

I like the "bonus" SLGs that come with the Felicie. I can choose which of those I need, or not use them at all. I like that I can actually take out the cards in the card pouch, as opposed to the traditional WOC.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag