The POCHETTE Club!!!

View attachment 3765306View attachment 3765307View attachment 3765308View attachment 3765309View attachment 3765310View attachment 3765311

First two rebirthday 125cm chain BG02
Second pair my mcraft strap
Final pair my favorite mm vachetta strap plus an additional clasp.

I actually think the chain is perfect length. I'm 5'6".
Sorry for the not so great pics. I realized I fell asleep before taking any last night and was in a hurry before work [emoji4]

Hope this helps! Above are pictures with multiple straps including a ebene.

Thank you, I will check them out!

Does anyone have a monogram PA with a dark brown, DE style strap? I’m thinking that may be a lower maintenance option compared to a vachetta strap. Please share pics if you have them, tia!

Like this?
IMG_1510665487.008997.jpg

I got this on ebay, the seller is zengjh91. Been using it for almost everyday on my PA monogram for three months now and it’s holding up. Mcraft sells that too on ebay but my the price is like double compared to zengjh91. Good luck in looking for the perfect strap[emoji4]

Hallo Pochette Lovers,

I need your advise.. I would like to buy a small bag for my birthday :smile: but I do not wanna to spend over 400 or 500 EUR. I know that the Pochette Accessoire might be discontinued but I could try to ask my SA to order one for me. The only problem is: I have also the Favorite MM and the Twins. Do you think are they similar bags or is it soo much to have all three of them... :smile: thank you in advance..

nobody???!!!

Hallo Pochette Lovers,

I need your advise.. I would like to buy a small bag for my birthday :smile: but I do not wanna to spend over 400 or 500 EUR. I know that the Pochette Accessoire might be discontinued but I could try to ask my SA to order one for me. The only problem is: I have also the Favorite MM and the Twins. Do you think are they similar bags or is it soo much to have all three of them... :smile: thank you in advance..

I have the old (17yrs) and new (1 month old) style Pochette and a Favorite mm (3 months old). I really feel that all three of them are incredibly similar (however they are 3 different canvases) and definitely don’t need all 3, but I’m having trouble deciding which one to let go. I have sold other small Crossbody bags to justify having all three for now, I also have a Chanel woc.

How often do you use the two you have? If this type of bag is your go to/frequent use bag I would say go for it. If not, perhaps go the preloved route as it’s a lot of money for something you kind of already have. The Favorite can be dressed up or casual, I feel the Pochette Accessoires is very casual and the twice would depend on the material so this is also something to consider.
Hope this is helpful :heart:

Like this?
View attachment 3879322

I got this on ebay, the seller is zengjh91. Been using it for almost everyday on my PA monogram for three months now and it’s holding up. Mcraft sells that too on ebay but my the price is like double compared to zengjh91. Good luck in looking for the perfect strap[emoji4]

Hi! Is this adjustable and has clips on both ends? Zengjh91 has a lot of straps, may I know what are the specifications of this strap? Tia! [emoji4]

I found this so far:
View attachment 3880541

I have the old (17yrs) and new (1 month old) style Pochette and a Favorite mm (3 months old). I really feel that all three of them are incredibly similar (however they are 3 different canvases) and definitely don’t need all 3, but I’m having trouble deciding which one to let go. I have sold other small Crossbody bags to justify having all three for now, I also have a Chanel woc.

How often do you use the two you have? If this type of bag is your go to/frequent use bag I would say go for it. If not, perhaps go the preloved route as it’s a lot of money for something you kind of already have. The Favorite can be dressed up or casual, I feel the Pochette Accessoires is very casual and the twice would depend on the material so this is also something to consider.
Hope this is helpful :heart:

thank you for your comments. Very helpful for me. I think/realized that I do not need the pochette accessoires anymore.
I use small bags like my twins only at weekends or in holidays and the Favorite only at special occasions because as you said it can be dressed up but mostly when I am dressed up. I can use my twins instead of the pochette accessoires, because they are very similar. I will use the money to get some luggage tags for my speedys :smile:

thank you for your comments. Very helpful for me. I think/realized that I do not need the pochette accessoires anymore.
I use small bags like my twins only at weekends or in holidays and the Favorite only at special occasions because as you said it can be dressed up but mostly when I am dressed up. I can use my twins instead of the pochette accessoires, because they are very similar. I will use the money to get some luggage tags for my speedys :smile:
Hello, I see you have already decided not to get the pochette, but honestly the pochette is better than luggage tags imo, especially because you can use it inside other bags. I use mine a lot, then again I don't have the twinset, so yes those two are a little similar. I still find the pochette very versatile and love the short strap for quick errands and the sort. Gld, happy shopping!