The perfect neutral? Opinions requested...

Parchemin is the best! It is the easiest color I have to use. It's perfect and so complimentary to every outfit, without being boring. I love it much more than etoupe. If anything, also consider Gris T-- but your gold already serves the mid-tone purpose and you need something a significant bit lighter! I prefer Parchemin to Gris T, personally. Good luck!

Argile...

Gris Perle...

Add two more to the mix!!!!

What I'm realizing with all your wonderful help is that Etoupe should be shelved. I do love the color but if it's possible, maybe it's "too" neutral for me at this point. I agree that my B's are bordering on Boring they're so neutral already, without the addition of another seriously neutral color!

I tend to wear very cool tones, but maybe my neutral should have something other than a drab undertone to push me out of my shell.

(and yes I agree maybe some color wouldn't kill me, but I was a figure skater for over a decade and I think all the candy colors, sequins and rhinestones scarred me for life!)

Maybe it has something to do with the bag style. Bolide design is safe and functional, but the style itself is rather conservative and common (many other brands or no-brands have similar designs).

Amongst all the light colors, I love GrisT the most.

Do you consider Parchemin too light? Does it fit the "neutral" bill or does it have too much of a yellow undertone in your opinion? Should I bag both and wait for a Gris T???? (yes, I need help!)

As far as Birkins go I already have:
Black box Birkin
Black Togo Birkin
Ebene and Toile Birkin
Barenia and crinoline Birkin
Vache Naturel Birkin
Gold Togo Birkin

Gris T - it's the perfect neutral

Parchemin is a neutral that pops (if you wear solid darker colors). Gris T and etoupe don't pop as much. Given your current collection I think Parchemin or any other similar shade would be a great addition.

Haha, I totally understand threads like this, because I am the same when it comes to make a decision for a new H. bag :P.

My vote is for Gris T. I am biased, I have one and I think it goes with almost everything. Two pictures to show that it goes with brighter colours, but also with more neutral colours. It's an elegant and classy color.

Ohh, and you have a Rouge H. Kelly? I would love to have Rouge H. one day, especially the older Rouge H. where it looks more red.
Do you wear scarves? Otherwise you could wear your Kelly on a neutral outfit with a scarf with Rouge H. in it to match with the Kelly. Or simply wear a matching lipstick. Just some suggestions ;). I had a love/hate relationship with my Sanguine B which looks a bit like Brique but it's brighter, especially in sunlight. Now I like to wear a neutral outfit and let the bag 'pop'. Or wear a matching scarf.

But back to your bag decision, my first pick for you would be the Gris T. like I said.
Another color that I truely like and which is easy to wear IMO is Bleu Orage (but it's a darker color so not sure if you are open to that).
A steel bleu color with a tinge of green. Love it with ghw (I ordered a Kelly in it).

Here are two pics of my Gris T (leather is Togo btw) to show you that it works with bright and neutral colours ;).

Attachments

• DSCF0014.JPG
    DSCF0014.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 289
  • DSCF0032.JPG
    DSCF0032.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 293
Thank you lovely ladies for your help. I just got off the phone with my SA and put the kabash on Etoupe. I'm going to happily go with Parchemin or Gris T.

Chanel, scarves are my pops of color. The other pop are my SLGs inside my bag. It looks like a bag of Skittles! It makes me feel like I'm keeping a little freaky secret while being reserved on the outside lol!