The perfect collection

I have a simple collection....
*30cm Birkin in biscuit
*32cm Kelly in rouge vif
Both are great for daily use and dressy occasions.
I would love to have a 30cm medium tone blue Birkin. It would compliment my jean lifestyle.

I just got a call for the Raisin 35 cm Togo PHW. ( I think I should wait for GHW)

I just got my box. I don't think there will be any other leather for me now.

Why not wait for a Raisin in box?
And definitely wait for Rouge H box - I've seen it IRL (ms piggy's) and it's gorgeous :heart:

I've learned to be patient by telling myself that the hunt is part of the fun. Plus you have to leave yourself something to yearn for!

And definitely wait for Rouge H box - I've seen it IRL (ms piggy's) and it's gorgeous :heart:

I've learned to be patient by telling myself that the hunt is part of the fun. Plus you have to leave yourself something to yearn for!

While I'm probably not as patient as you, VanillaSkye, ITA--the hunt is a great deal of fun and it is nice to always have something on the wish list!:tup: For me, each purchase changes how I look at my own collection and often each addition then modifies my thoughts about the next purchase...

My perfect collection would include:

4 Birkins - black, gold, raisin, and a darker shade of brown
3 Kellys - black, rouge, and etoupe

(I'm not sure yet of HW, sizes, or leathers; I'm still in the beginning stages.)

I am waiting! I passed on the raisin Togo. I think 3 bags in Togo is plenty. I am even thinking of passing on the Etoupe in Togo but I think that is a realy nice color in Togo and I will need it for the summer. I am going to wait for Raisin and Rouge H, and Black with GHW in box. It is going to be long but it is worth it!!!! :yahoo:

all would be either 35 or 40cm
raisin birkin
rouge H birkin
violet croc birkin
rouge vif 40 kelly
vert anis kelly
fuchsia ostrich kelly
bleu roi/sapphire or similar blue birkin
rouge croc kelly
orange massai or lindy

Tastes change over time. You have purchased some gorgy bags in a very short period of time.

Why not take a breath and use the bags you have recently purchased?

And by doing that, you will know what is missing from your collection. And then you be able to answer your own question about what makes up the perfect collection ;)

(JMHO)

it is sooo different for everyone
i know people who are happy with three bags different designs and that is all they ever need or want another one only loves shoulder bags in neutrals etc etc for me i need exotics and love pop colors or pastel colors more than neutrals but still have practical bags heck i carry bags bigger than i need as my life would fit in a small clutch kwim?

it is just soo personal but what makes you happy and puts a smile on your face that is the perfect collection fro you and it should not matter if you use each bag all the time or only once a year

It all depends if it's a collection of bags for actual use, or a collection for the beauty of it .

For the beauty of it, I would say our Angel has it all !!!! Hi Angel ! :heart::heart::heart:

For actual use as far as I am concerned :

5/6 bags only please....

1 Kelly sellier black shiny croc
1 Kelly 35 retourne black matte croc
1 Birkin 30 black matte croc
1 Birkin 35 or 40 Black Taurillon ( for working rainny days...)
1 Kelly or Birkin 25 black shiny croc or lizard

end of it ...... I have all I need ! Total : 5

Wait...no : A Bolide 37 Matte croc please !!! in Havanne or Rouge H or Indigo !!!!!

Ok , Total : 6

Every other bag that sits in my closet is there for another reason than actual use....

WOW WOW WOW! what a nice DREAM! I have exact same dream as yours..:P
I am totally new to this forum, But I hope you wont mind accept a new H dreamer into this Glamorous Blog!..xx:tup:

ooooh, this one's hard. As for you, you seem like you have it planned out very well.

For me, a perfect collection...(holding back of course) would be:

32cm Red Croc Kelly
32cm Orange Togo Kelly
32cm Fushia Kelly
32cm Tri-Color Kelly
35cm Beige souple Kelly
35cm Black Chevre Kelly

35cm Poussiere Ostrich Birkin
35cm Black Nilo Birkin
35cm Etoupe Birkin
35cm Indigo Birkin
35cm Cylamen Birkin

Indigo Evelyne PM3
Black Tadelakt Medor

WOW,...From your avatar , you probably have most of your dream!...such a lucky lady..! :smile::heart::rolleyes:
I think a perfect collection always changes depending on the phase in one's life! Right now, I'm really content with the bags I have currently.

If I could add more, I'd like:
- 30cm vert anis, chevre, GH
- 28/32cm HAC natural barenia, GH

But that's for now ... might change again lol!