The PEARL Lovers Thread!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you, SD & TXLV!!! I had the mixed strands made to different lengths for stacking purposes. They turned out really well & lay just right!

suchi and SmokieDragon like this.
  2. My niece graduated from college with her teaching degree, plus it was her birthday so we went to my Mom's for a big celebration! I wore my Autore WSS earrings & matching ring with a turquoise, polished crystal, & white FW necklace.
    Turquoise White pearls.jpg

ladysarah, tealocean, suchi and 4 others like this.
  3. Green Tahitians for Mother's Day dinner with Hubby's Mom & Dad!
    Green Tahitians.jpg

ladysarah, tealocean, suchi and 2 others like this.
  4. IMG_2169.JPG
    Mother’s Day Akoya studs, Hawaiian Edison’s, and Roman glass&pearl pendant today. Hubby took me on a historic home tour in Fort Worth. My son passed on the tour ;)

ladysarah, tealocean, suchi and 3 others like this.
  5. You look stunning, TXLV!!

TXLVlove likes this.
  6. The studs don’t look round in the pic but they are round and lustrous in real life. So happy with them. Love, love, love!

suchi, SmokieDragon and cdtracing like this.
  7. Whoa! I just love your pendant! it kind of looks like a jellyfish in motion. With the contrast purple pearl, it just adds to the artistry. Just lovely. Thank you for posting!

suchi and cdtracing like this.
  8. Stunning colors! Won’t you post a modeling shot? Please?:flowers:

suchi likes this.
  9. Looking fabulous, ladies! :biggrin:

TXLVlove and cdtracing like this.
  10. Tahitian & WSS ombré strands for belated Mother's Day dinner with my youngest son.
    Tahitian WSS ombre strands.jpg

11. Mother’s Day Akoyas. Just purchased Tahoe’s earring bag that keep your earrings from drooping! View attachment 4432049

suchi and SmokieDragon like this.
  14. I love your ombre strands, makes me want one!

cdtracing likes this.
  15. This post was a hot mess! I meant to say I purchased earring bax so my studs don’t droop. I tried to post a pic from my iPad...obviously it didn’t work. Note to self, don’t post when you are tired!! Sorry about that

suchi, SmokieDragon and cdtracing like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice