The PEARL Lovers Thread!

I hope 3 isn't a crowd in the ban boat cause I'm on a ban myself. I'm trying to wear what I have & not go buy something else. I thin some of my pieces are feeling neglected. LOL
Today, it was 80 degrees & humid so I didn't do a layered look. I pulled out some GSS...necklace, earrings, bracelet & ring.View attachment 4400340 View attachment 4400341
It’s been hot here in Texas too, so I’ve just been wearing pendants. I forgot how sweet a simple pearl pendant can be.

I hope 3 isn't a crowd in the ban boat cause I'm on a ban myself. I'm trying to wear what I have & not go buy something else. I thin some of my pieces are feeling neglected. LOL
Today, it was 80 degrees & humid so I didn't do a layered look. I pulled out some GSS...necklace, earrings, bracelet & ring.View attachment 4400340 View attachment 4400341
I've always loved that ring of yours but oooohhh, the bracelet! :biggrin: :hbeat::loveeyes::love:

Reactions: cdtracing
It’s hot in Malaysia all the time but some days are hotter than others. Thankfully, I’ve not been feeling the heat too badly since I got a UV Umbrella! What a difference it makes! Anyway, I’m keeping it simple today too with a pendant and earrings

View attachment 4400826View attachment 4400827
I love those earrings, SD! I would love to fimd just the jacket/lower pearl in white SS so I could wear them with my different studs!

Love your tin cup. The Tahitians are beautiful!

Reactions: SmokieDragon
I love those earrings, SD! I would love to fimd just the jacket/lower pearl in white SS so I could wear them with my different studs!

Love your tin cup. The Tahitians are beautiful!

Thanks so much! The pearl boutique that I go to here has that jacket / lower pearl in White SS! I nearly bought one but then opted for my golden one. Too bad they don't sell online though