The PEARL Lovers Thread!

Has anyone ordered from Pearl_Society off Ebay? Love to hear your thoughts. I'm drooling over some GSSP/WSSP necklaces.
I have been buying from Pearl_Society for over three years, this is my favorite pearl vendor by far. I have purchased/returned pearls from all of the favored online vendors and no one comes close. Pearl_Society items are always exactly as pictured in his "hand" photos, and the prices - especially during sales - are fantastic. I posted some pictures of some in the Pricescope forum in the "Tahitian Pearls - Vendor photos vs IRL" thread.

Reactions: bisbee
I have been buying from Pearl_Society for over three years, this is my favorite pearl vendor by far. I have purchased/returned pearls from all of the favored online vendors and no one comes close. Pearl_Society items are always exactly as pictured in his "hand" photos, and the prices - especially during sales - are fantastic. I posted some pictures of some in the Pricescope forum in the "Tahitian Pearls - Vendor photos vs IRL" thread.
Thank you for your reply. It helps a lot!

Just saw your lovely collection of Ts. Wow! I think my favorite is the circled strand from pearl_society. You should post them here!

Last edited:
Just saw your lovely collection of Ts. Wow! I think my favorite is the circled strand from pearl_society. You should post them here!
Thanks for looking! Here are a few more shots. The peacock strand is my favorite of the moment. I also added to the large rope and wear it double sometimes.

Attachments

• IMG_0138.JPG
    IMG_0138.JPG
    164.4 KB · Views: 236
  • IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_2042.JPG
    IMG_2042.JPG
    244 KB · Views: 235