The PANDORA thread

I do! And bummer, I just realized it was turned around. It was actually one of my first charms. :smile:

I have it too, I have the top hat and swan as well, I just love htf charms!!

Hi everyone! Here is my Pandora:

I'm thinking of buying the pink pearl drop charm

^^ does anyone have this charm? If you do, could you post a picture of it on your bracelet? Also, is the pearl very big? Thanks.

I had it, loved it but changed my plans for my bracelet so I sold it. It's not small, but imo not too big. It's a lovely colour for your bracelet! I see you have a special charm as well?
The Christ charm, the two tone heart dangle. Where did you find it, if I may ask?

OMG! I did not see the winiper charm! I didn't see it here on tpf before either! You are so lucky! And the Randers Frog on it's way to you..... Do you still have a wishlist? Do you like the church with the golden crown on the bottom?
The pearl is about the same size as the pearl on the odyssee dangle, more oval but about the same

Took advantage of the free charm promotion this month! Ended up completing my bangle and creating a rose and silver bracelet. Not sure if I need to add a safety chain? The sales associate mentioned it might be be worth it for the bracelet...has anyone had theirs break or open on them before?

I have safety chains on all my bracelets but I think it's easier to put your bracelet on when you have one. My bracelet has never opened by it's self

Hi everyone! Here is my Pandora:

I'm thinking of buying the pink pearl drop charm

^^ does anyone have this charm? If you do, could you post a picture of it on your bracelet? Also, is the pearl very big? Thanks.

So girly and pretty, I love it.

Re. the safety chains, I feel much better when I have one, although I never had my bracelets open on their own and out of the blue.

Haven't posted pics in a while... My blue bracelet and my everyday bracelet, the way I've been wearing it these days.

35b5e3c.jpg

qzg0gz.jpg

I have safety chains on all my bracelets but I think it's easier to put your bracelet on when you have one. My bracelet has never opened by it's self

So girly and pretty, I love it.

Re. the safety chains, I feel much better when I have one, although I never had my bracelets open on their own and out of the blue.

Thank you both for sharing your experiences with the bracelet and safety chains. :smile: I'll probably end up buying one just to ease my anxiety lol.

Haven't posted pics in a while... My blue bracelet and my everyday bracelet, the way I've been wearing it these days.

35b5e3c.jpg

qzg0gz.jpg

So pretty! We are twins on the Orchid charm, I love the extra pop of colour and sparkle it adds.

Do you wear them stacked or separately?

So this is my first pandora bracelet ever! My boyfriend and I are about to leave for a month long trip to Europe. We'll be visiting Paris, Venice, London, Dublin, Brussels, and much more! He thought it would be a good idea to get a bracelet so we could pick up a charm every place we visited, what a perfect souvenir and best of all it doesn't take up space on the flight home! He picked out the globe clips and the air plane charm, and I added the bling, now to just fill in with travel charms and dangles! If you can't tell... I'm so excited! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443225600.168873.jpg

Reactions: MissMagpie
Thank you both for sharing your experiences with the bracelet and safety chains. :smile: I'll probably end up buying one just to ease my anxiety lol.

So pretty! We are twins on the Orchid charm, I love the extra pop of colour and sparkle it adds.

Do you wear them stacked or separately?

Orchid charm is perfect, I agree. :love:
I have several bracelets but never wear them stacked, it always looks too much what with the rings (I like statement rings or several stacked Pandora rings) and everything. So I usually wear one Pandora and one no-name bangle or a simple chain silver bracelet. I think the charms stand out more when the bracelet is worn with other not so distinctive pieces of jewelry.

So this is my first pandora bracelet ever! My boyfriend and I are about to leave for a month long trip to Europe. We'll be visiting Paris, Venice, London, Dublin, Brussels, and much more! He thought it would be a good idea to get a bracelet so we could pick up a charm every place we visited, what a perfect souvenir and best of all it doesn't take up space on the flight home! He picked out the globe clips and the air plane charm, and I added the bling, now to just fill in with travel charms and dangles! If you can't tell... I'm so excited! View attachment 3139093

That is such a wonderful idea and will be such a wonderful memory. Enjoy your trip and creating your new bracelet.

My boyfriend treated me to the Sparking Openwork Lace Charm & the Sparkling Leaves Clip - I love them!
It's great to have a clip now, as it stops all the charms moving :biggrin:

Attachments

• 1443278015573.jpg
    1443278015573.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 1,301
Reactions: MissMagpie