The PANDORA thread

Mrs Moulds, such a pretty bracelet. I'm a murano freak so I would always suggest murano charms as a way to add more colour.
Just find which colour/s work best for you although white is always a good choice, goes well with everything.

Reactions: mrs moulds
Mrs Moulds, such a pretty bracelet. I'm a murano freak so I would always suggest murano charms as a way to add more colour.
Just find which colour/s work best for you although white is always a good choice, goes well with everything.

IMG_1481828889.786651.jpg
Well, I added some beads that my lovely daughter purchased for me. I love them! What do you think???

Hi ladies! Long time lurker here
Started my Pandora collection back in September with the Essence collection. Soon got a snake chain ss bracelet and been filling it since. Read most of the threads here... Very interesting with good tips and beautiful bracelets... so here's my just completed bracelet even though it's still very much a work in progress...

Attachments

• IMG_7761.JPG
    IMG_7761.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 394
^
your bracelets are lovely. Love all the pinks. Look like you'll have to get another bracelet for all your charms.
I love the look of a full bracelet of charms but find them quite heavy. I like it better to were 2 or 3 bracelets with less charms on each one, but that's just me.

I agree. I was going to say the same thing. I filled mine up like that and I thought it was pretty but after wearing it my wrist started aching from the weight. I would divide them into 2 or 3 bracelets instead of one. Plus all that weight will make the bracelet stretch.

^
your bracelets are lovely. Love all the pinks. Look like you'll have to get another bracelet for all your charms.
I love the look of a full bracelet of charms but find them quite heavy. I like it better to were 2 or 3 bracelets with less charms on each one, but that's just me.

I agree. I was going to say the same thing. I filled mine up like that and I thought it was pretty but after wearing it my wrist started aching from the weight. I would divide them into 2 or 3 bracelets instead of one. Plus all that weight will make the bracelet stretch.

I will definitely need a second bracelet! Will wait for the March promo though.
As for the weight if the bracelet, I actually don't mind that at all. I got used to it and kind of like it now. Although I find it almost a little too busy.
As for styling, I'm trying to figure out which beads/charms to take off and/or add in order to acheive a more clean look, if that makes sense. Any ideas/suggestions?