The PANDORA thread

I have both the regular bracelet, the bangle, the essence ... and I wear all of them. My regular bracelet has stretched by exactly 1 cm (even when I bought it it wasn't too tight, I deliberately bought one size bigger than I needed because my plan was to wear it full). I wear it full now but even like that it still sits quite low on my wrist. But what can you do...
Bangle on the other hand should not be worn with more than 3 charms, that's just my opinion. I usually wear mine without any charms, that's the way I prefer it. And bangles scratch easily, mine is full of tiny scratches since I never take it off, but I don't really care, only I can see them really.

@melvel, if I see anything, I'll let you know on here. You are very right, I've only seen the dangles and the wooden ones for the Cubs around. :sad:

@LaAgradecida, I actually wear my bangles (and Essence) more than my Moments bracelets. I only have about 3 charms each on my bangles, put them all the way up against the clasp, then put a clip with a stopper underneath. The clasp looks like another charm and the charms don't move around. It can feel more heavy on that one side obviously, but I prefer that way over my charms swinging all around my bangles.

@2goodeyestoo, thanks for sharing your story. :heart: That's so interesting, and good point. I haven't purchased full price Pandora in years.

@LovelyLeslie I got the Cubs baseball charm already!

The MLBShop just restocked. For other Cubs fans, here's the link if you're interested: http://www.mlbshop.com/Chicago_Cubs_Gear/Chicago_Cubs_Pandora_Baseball_Charm

Reactions: xoelle
I see you all've been shopping crazy :biggrin: and posted pictures are simply amazing.

I have to ask, does anyone have rose gold charms? Are you happy with them? In my local store they told me it is plated and charms are made of copper and silver so the color won't fade.
What do you think?

Reactions: LizO...
Before they became available in my country and when I only had promo pics to judge them by, I liked them.
Once I've seen them in person, not so much... to me they just look too yellow, I expected more rose than yellow and a cooler colour tone.

I see you all've been shopping crazy :biggrin: and posted pictures are simply amazing.

I have to ask, does anyone have rose gold charms? Are you happy with them? In my local store they told me it is plated and charms are made of copper and silver so the color won't fade.
What do you think?

I LOOOOOOOVE my rose gold charms! They are my favorites and have maintained their shine and sparkle (despite wearing my bracelet 5 days a week for over a year!)

@iVALANI and @LaAgradecida , thanks!

I'm not sure what i think about the tone, i tried threaded bracelet with rose gold clasp and several charms on it.
I think plain silver charms complement my skin tone better.

On the other hand, if i had 1 or maybe 3 rose gold charms or charm and 2 spacers, it might look nice.
I haven't decided yet, but i'm glad to hear that charms look nice after a year of regular wear. :smile:

I love seasonal bracelets, but I do not own Christmas theamed charms. So I had to get crative with my blue bracelet. I had few charms from the winter 2015 collection - the snowflake charm, blue radiant hearts charm. I was lucky to get two additional white looking glass muranos on sale - I really feel that by adding white, I turned my blue bracelet into true winter bracelet.

The more I look at it, the more I see how most of the charms have wintery hint in them in the right combination - even my flovers and ornaments on vintage letters look like a frosting on the windows :smile:
image.jpeg

@iVALANI and @LaAgradecida , thanks!

I'm not sure what i think about the tone, i tried threaded bracelet with rose gold clasp and several charms on it.
I think plain silver charms complement my skin tone better.

On the other hand, if i had 1 or maybe 3 rose gold charms or charm and 2 spacers, it might look nice.
I haven't decided yet, but i'm glad to hear that charms look nice after a year of regular wear. :smile:

That's how I wear my Rose gold charms....I have 5 spread out on a bracelet full of silver charms. It looks very pretty and I've received many compliments.

I'd love to try a bangle next (now that my moments bracelet is full), but I think I do t like how round it is. It feels odd to me.

My plan is to check out the new "Entwined" bangle, as it looks to have snore oval shape in the online pictures.

Surprisingly I've been very tame during the Black Friday sales when it came to Pandora. All I bought was a retired Essence black cord bracelet, but with the added shipping, it almost came out to its original retail price anyway. Oh well. Now I have housing for my lone "Freedom" charm. I just need that "Peace" lapis lazuli I've been lusting over, and my Essence collection is complete.

Other than that, I'd like the two-tone clasp bracelet to put my two-tone heart rope clips on. Maybe if the free LE snowflake bangle becomes a Cyber Monday deal, I'll get both the bracelet and the Essence charm I want. I hate shopping in person, and I wish the snowflake bangle didn't come with the "unique as you are" inscription.

Reactions: iVALANI
Oh, I had no idea Essence has cord bracelets, I like them!
Yesterday I bought white faceted murano (I can combine it with just about anything, that's my excuse) and Essence confidence charm, I am so weak... :-s
Anyway, it's time for a new Essence bracelet, currently I'm wearing five charms on my current bracelet and that's too much. I'll probably wait for a promo, there is always one once a year related to Essence only.

@LovelyLeslie you are so lucky, i love cord bracelets.
I managed to get one bluish-gray cord last year in local store, but the bracelets were sold out long ago.
Makes me wonder who decides what goes on retierement list.
If they continue to produce "enamel-heart-zirconia-charms", there will be no interesting charms for me to buy. :sad: I hope they make more silver/two tone charms in future.

@AngelaPandora i love this combination. It looks very elegant.

@iVALANI great purchase!

I love seasonal bracelets, but I do not own Christmas theamed charms. So I had to get crative with my blue bracelet. I had few charms from the winter 2015 collection - the snowflake charm, blue radiant hearts charm. I was lucky to get two additional white looking glass muranos on sale - I really feel that by adding white, I turned my blue bracelet into true winter bracelet.

The more I look at it, the more I see how most of the charms have wintery hint in them in the right combination - even my flovers and ornaments on vintage letters look like a frosting on the windows :smile:
View attachment 3531385

Angela, it's beautiful and wintery, I agree. I would maybe just move the wings more to the right and make it symmetrical with the other pendant. That way the radiant hearts charm becomes the central charm.

Reactions: AngelaPandora